Africa wedding and safari

wschorp

Reaction score
This website has been a huge resource for me. I would like to thank everyone that contributes.

Nicole and I decided to go to S. Africa to get married. No family, no friends; just the 2 of us. We spent 1 week at a game reserve where we took photos of 4 of the big 5 (and a ton of other animals). We then got married; and spent the 2nd week on a hunting safari. I am already planning to go back and hunt again. Enjoy the pictures.

-WS

Attachments

• IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0994.jpg
    IMG_0994.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1159.jpg
    IMG_1159.jpg
    565.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 100_1191.jpg
    100_1191.jpg
    696.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 100_1141.jpg
    100_1141.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 100_1155.jpg
    100_1155.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    747.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 538966_10100704386825326_291749772_n.jpg
    538966_10100704386825326_291749772_n.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 100_1163.jpg
    100_1163.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 100_1098.jpg
    100_1098.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 129
congratulations on both your wedding and the hunt
in australia when a couple go walkabout and get hitched we call elloping and i cant think of a more original way of doing it
well done

Way to go on your planing and results...

best trophy was the wife i sure.

nice pictures...

Congratulations all the way arround! Deff have some great memories.

Thanks for sharing your news and hunting success.
Great Lion photo and very cool wedding shot.

Congratulations! Beautiful AND a huntress - you are a lucky man!

Perfect way to start you lives together. Congrats.

Congratulations :beer: and thanks for sharing !

What a wonderful way to start out your new lives together. Impressive. May all things good bestow your and your bride.

Congratulations to the both of you! Definitely a great way to start the married life... Thanks for sharing!

Well done. When my wife & I got married....36 years ago.. I was hunting and despite some minor distractions over the years, we are still hunting after all that time.
I hope that you are still at it in 30+ years time....ohh and um..hunting as well. Very best of luck in your life together.
Cheers

Africa Wedding and Safari Pt 2.

As you all know from my previous post we got married in Africa and went on Safari.

I was able to piece together a video from our trip. Sorry it took a couple weeks to get this put together.

Enjoy.

WS

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video/slideshow, really well put together. Thats something you can look back on 20 years from now. I am going to have to do the same.

that was pretty cool guys
thanks for that
love the altar with a view

My PH - Abrie Arlow

Also, I would like to thank my PH, Abrie Arlow from Pronk Jag Hunting Safari's. There is very little information on Africahunting.com about him.

He was a great guy to hunt with. Nicole and I had a great place to hunt, great trackers, awesome food, good trophy and day rate prices, saw lots of shooter quality animals besides the ones on our target list (Elands, Mountain reed bucks, Nyala, Waterbucks, Kudu, Gemsbok, Blesbok and Impala.) Abrie took the time to teach us quite a bit and was very accommodating. He was very responsive to Emails even though he was usually in the field. I have no problem at all recommending Abrie and Pronk Jag Hunting Safaris. I have every intention of hunting with him again.

PronkJAG Hunting Safaris - HOME

Congrates on the wedding and animals, liked the vid/pics :cool:

Very nice. Thank you for sharing. You are lucky to have each other. I wish you the best.

Great job. Well worth the wait.
Congratulations. Great memories.

Also, I would like to thank my PH, Abrie Arlow from Pronk Jag Hunting Safari's. There is very little information on Africahunting.com about him.

He was a great guy to hunt with. Nicole and I had a great place to hunt, great trackers, awesome food, good trophy and day rate prices, saw lots of shooter quality animals besides the ones on our target list (Elands, Mountain reed bucks, Nyala, Waterbucks, Kudu, Gemsbok, Blesbok and Impala.) Abrie took the time to teach us quite a bit and was very accommodating. He was very responsive to Emails even though he was usually in the field. I have no problem at all recommending Abrie and Pronk Jag Hunting Safaris. I have every intention of hunting with him again.

PronkJAG Hunting Safaris - HOME

Good to know my "Spidey senses" are on track. I had a good feeling about him a couple years back when researching for my 1st hunt.

What a wonderful video and some great pictures, What an amazing time you must have had and congrats on the new life together, looks like your starting on the right foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg