Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jim at Africa Sporting Creations is one of the best to deal with. I was wanting to buy my first pair of Courteney’s for my next Safari. I couldn’t make DSC and Jim sent me a pair of the Safari model in a size they thought might fit. They were ok but not perfect. Jim then sent me a second pair and three different inserts to try. All of this at no cost except for initial deposit. He got me fitted into a pair and now I am mailing back what I didnt keep and ordered a few more items thru emails and told me just to send him a check.
What more could a person ask for in a company!!
Thanks again Jim!!

Thats service. i have looked at that site a few times in the last few years, Just because i dream of Africa and like the cool accessories and quality gear. But being in Australia i need for the dollar to come back up if it ever does.
i did a lot of reading on the courteney shoes before buying a pair from an Aussie dealer this week. they are in the post but i exchanged a couple of emails and they wer on their way. Malcom Knott from Pimilco Health is the dealer and was a pleasure to deal with.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jim at Africa Sporting Creations is one of the best to deal with. I was wanting to buy my first pair of Courteney’s for my next Safari. I couldn’t make DSC and Jim sent me a pair of the Safari model in a size they thought might fit. They were ok but not perfect. Jim then sent me a second pair and three different inserts to try. All of this at no cost except for initial deposit. He got me fitted into a pair and now I am mailing back what I didnt keep and ordered a few more items thru emails and told me just to send him a check.
What more could a person ask for in a company!!
Thanks again Jim!!

Yep now that is service!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you