Africa Sporting Creations +++++

Discussion in 'Hunting Equipment, Gear & Optics' started by Mark Biggerstaff, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Mark Biggerstaff

Mark Biggerstaff BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Jim at Africa Sporting Creations is one of the best to deal with. I was wanting to buy my first pair of Courteney’s for my next Safari. I couldn’t make DSC and Jim sent me a pair of the Safari model in a size they thought might fit. They were ok but not perfect. Jim then sent me a second pair and three different inserts to try. All of this at no cost except for initial deposit. He got me fitted into a pair and now I am mailing back what I didnt keep and ordered a few more items thru emails and told me just to send him a check.
    What more could a person ask for in a company!!
    Thanks again Jim!!

CAustin, ve7poi, mdwest and 2 others like this.

2. CBH Australia

CBH Australia AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
    Hunted:
    Australia
    Thats service. i have looked at that site a few times in the last few years, Just because i dream of Africa and like the cool accessories and quality gear. But being in Australia i need for the dollar to come back up if it ever does.
    i did a lot of reading on the courteney shoes before buying a pair from an Aussie dealer this week. they are in the post but i exchanged a couple of emails and they wer on their way. Malcom Knott from Pimilco Health is the dealer and was a pleasure to deal with.

3. CAustin

CAustin AH ENABLER BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
    Hunted:
    South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas

Yep now that is service!