Africa Sayings

The Swiss invented the CLOCK but the African's own the TIME!!!!!!!

Well he is waiting "lets go sort him out" applies to wounded and not dead yet buffalo, and a Rugby scrum.

"EISH" that was a close one.

"Keep shooting until it drops."

"just another sh!t day in Africa", never forget that as I was standing there looking at my first African trophy

"Ooh, Eee, No, No, No, No." As two Zulu farm workers are chatting together.
This was the repeated reply throughout the conversation.

If this were at home I'd think the guy talking was a total Bullshitter.

From my PH "Let us go see what wants die today"----- "well that is hunting" when I blew the 3rd stalk of the day or the wind swirled ------"That is my automatic gate opener" when the tracker jumped off the back of the truck to open a gate.

Every 15 minutes nothing happens and it goes on for half an hour!

If there's lead in the air there's hope.
Referring to killing a wounded buff. Heard it from a Zim Ph called Chap Esterhuizen.

- Tirez Monsieur, tirez...!!

If there's lead in the air there's hope.
Referring to killing a wounded buff. Heard it from a Zim Ph called Chap Esterhuizen.

That goes with one we use all the time: More lead, more hope!

From my outfitter/PH---"There are born hunters and money made hunters. I enjoy the born hunters"

A perfect example was at the sportsmans show yesterday here in Calif, USA. This guy walks by the outfitters table while we are speaking about my up-coming hunt and just drops off a paper. It is a list AND SIZE he demands of animals. As he walks by he said "Work up a bid and call me" then just keeps going. The idiot would not even stop. His list animals that are not common(or even in) in the Eastern Cape region of SA and the sizes were just plain stupid. Examples--Buff must be 43"(I guess this could be done but to demand it???) and the worse was a Kudu over 63". That would need to be a Greater Kudu and not a Cape Kudu. Then he listed other animals with size requirements that he would need to go north to get.

Someone has an arrogant huge ego and sense of self worth, better than you attitude.

Needless to say the outfitter/PH said he would not even respond. Beside he wants to speak with the person hunting to see if they would get along before he will even book them. I find that kind of nice. This will be my 2nd trip with them.

"Everything happens for a reason"......my guide to me, after I missed a warthog at 30 yards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross