Africa Of Your Wildest Dreams, Explore & Hunt Zambia With Mbizi Game Reserve

I hope it was a successful hunt.
That is nice Lion.

I hunted along the Luangwa in Zambia last year. Truly, the game there has got to be seen to be believed!! Buffalo of +700 strong - seriously! I'm going back as soon as I can. This was one buff taken while I was in camp.

20190423_191715.jpg

It's been a while since we had a pic update and we are back with a few updates from last year till now.

full

full

full

full

416 Taylor rifle shooting 350 gr Swift A-Frame.
Buffalo ONE angle frontal shot, broke the shoulder, hit the heart and lungs and found in the guts.

full

full

Hunting generate capital for wildlife management, we know that. But in this case one of our clients donated medical equipment to the local clinic in Chinambi, we still waiting for an X-ray machine and som other things, thank you Gregor Strassl from Austria...

full

full

This is a pure evidence that income from hunting in Africa gives a direct contribution to the local population, One 627 kg and one 252 kg wooden boxes of medical equipment was loaded today in Austria. It will be directly donated to the Chinambi clinic that are located near to Mbizi. Thanks to Gregor Strassl that was most helpful to arrange all the transport and other issues.
Without income from hunting safaris, this donation would not be possible to be carried out.

full

full

full

We strive to ensure a successful safari full of memorable experiences, created by our knowledgeable team of professionals. It is not only the adventure that creates a successful safari, it is the people you are surrounded with, their culture, the smells of the African wilderness, being awakened at dusk by the chirping of the birds, the roar of the lion at night, the tastes of different foods, and being so close to a leopard that you can almost feel its breath on your skin.
These are just a few of the memories that we would create for you, your family, and friends. It is not just a hunting safari being offered, but an unforgettable adventure and experience.

full

Two baits = Two Leopards... one good and very comfortable male feeding 09,00 in the morning. Last safari was successful, and one of the more unique game that was taken was a fantastic 4,5 cm Sharpe's Grysbok.

full

full

full

full

full

Carefully selected off take is a important key for game management and trophy quality. Therefore we continue to build observation towers in highest quality and comfort.

full

full

full

New staff apartments, each with bathroom and toilet for our kitchen staff and waiters.

full

full

full

full

Some excellent trophies and a fine looking facility! Best of luck this year and thanks for the great pictures!

Brings back some great memories from 2018, thanks for posting the update Michael. Hoping all is well trough these trying times.

Brings back some great memories from 2018, thanks for posting the update Michael. Hoping all is well trough these trying times.
Greetings Chuck, thanks and everything is fine here and U.S clients coming in for buffalo and pg after 7 days.

After a long hot day tracking buffalo, this is a nice spot to relaxing under our "East African - Turkish Mashan" with your favorite book and a cold drink...
Mashan.jpg

Anti poaching night patrol, confiscating of a Muzzle loader with powder/bullets. The fighting against poaching continues and we will NOT give up !

full

We brought in a Siemens Sonar to the bush, pregnant mother will know what gender they caring, also a special machine that listen to the hart-rate of the unborn child, it’s a new thing for this area. The equipment donated for a large amount coming straight from hunting, please understand that this would not happened without income from hunting, green people like to stop hunting in the world, but how they can support local needs ???
Photos under here shows the meeting that was hold today focused by Michael de Gré-Dejestam on anti-poaching in front of His Royal Highness Chief Luembe and the local CRB located around Mbizi Game Reserve.

70856739_2662925020399089_5797955594740563968_n.jpg

71150193_2662925093732415_4315935270504497152_n.jpg

71141211_2662925227065735_2954338742552231936_n.jpg

70775674_2662925317065726_7344997368741232640_n.jpg

70787201_2662925523732372_6945071935650791424_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdwinaHedr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you