Africa is in my sites

Welcome aboard Cameron. This site will provide you with all the information necessary to Plan and then finally book a hunt. Go through the various forums and read up on the topics that interest you. Go to the range as often as you can and practice shooting off sticks and or field likely positions. There are no shooting benches in the Bush. Feel free to ask any questions that come to mind. The folks here will give you an honest answer. Keep in mind that we will be basing our replies on personal experiences so they be somewhat biased but they will be honest. I've not seen any "bad" advice given in the almost two years that I've been a member of AH.

Where and what are you planning to hunt? What rifle(s) are planning to use? Where do you live, what animals have you hunted? Do you re-load? Your answers to these questions will let us see "where you are coming from."

Welcome Cameron.
I see you have already had some solid advise!! Enjoy the site and your planning stages. Before you know you will be sipping a fine scotch over looking a beautifull African sunset

Welcome to AH, Cameron !

Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg