Jody

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
North America. South Africa
I wanted to make a small gift for my hosts on next years trip. Something they could use in their lodge, would fit in a suitcase and have an african theme. Still working on a stand for these coasters.
I think I'll compliment this gift with a bottle of corn shine from the backwoods of good old Pennsylvania. can't give a kid a toy without batteries right.
image.jpg

Great Idea, I also brought some gifts to my hosts in SA from the USA

do you want to sell a set of these ?

If the shine was included, it would be definately a sale!

I'll take the deal with the shine too .

Jody I like them a lot. I would like to buy a set!

Very nice Jody!!

I'll take the shine, I like the coasters but they aren't as necessary.

Add me to the list if you are selling sets. Very cool.

Never really thought about selling them, just thought about making something small to take back to Africa with me. Not sure what the rules are for selling on this site but if you guys want a set let me know. After I saw some people liked them I got inspired to draw up a couple more designs during lunch. Here they are below being cut out. Caustin and Edward the elephant might have your name on it. Also did a full cape buff gemsbok and sable. Tried a couple more designs but wasn't happy with them. Come to think of it I may have been hitting the "shine". After a couple swigs they start looking like ink blots at the physiatrist s office.
image.jpg

I would love to have a set of these also! Great craftsmanship!

I agree! I like wooden things what kind of wood is it?
+1

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen. I spend most of my woodworking time producing habitat bases and pedestals , it's nice to do something different.
Bhfs300- the wood is Walnut.

HEY JODY! Would love to get on the list as well, your craftsmanship is first class. Make mine somewhere between the happy and super buzzed end of the shine scale, I bet that's when you do your best work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.