Africa Bug Hit Again

BambiKiller

Reaction score
Hey All. Been on a couple safaris in the mid 2000’s (best trophies 42.5” buff, 45” buff, #3 sci dik dik) but then work got busy and haven’t been able to get away for weeks at a time. Have questions which I will post in appropriate
Areas.

Looking to complete big five plus some miscellaneous stuff like Lord Derby Eland, Hippo on land, etc.

Giday and welcome to the A H forums. I guess you may be one of the few who would consider the LD Eland and Hippo as miscellaneous (y)(y)

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard!

Planning that return trip for this year?

Welcome to AH BambiKiller! Hope you will share some pictures of these trophies with us.

Welcome BambiKiller to AH!

Welcome aboard BambiKiller. Do you have a time frame for your next hunt? Which country do you plan on hunting in? Do you have an outfitter in mind or better yet already booked?

Welcome to AH! That is super nice Cape buffalo in your Avatar!

IMG_4440.jpg

Welcome to AH,

Which of the big 5 is priority for you at this moment?

Enjoy the forum and I am sure you will find a safari on here that will suite your needs sir.

Welcome and GO FOR IT!!
THE Big 5 is there waiting.. then do the crock and hippo to complete the Dangerous 7.

Hey All. Been on a couple safaris in the mid 2000’s (best trophies 42.5” buff, 45” buff, #3 sci dik dik) but then work got busy and haven’t been able to get away for weeks at a time. Have questions which I will post in appropriate
Areas.

Looking to complete big five plus some miscellaneous stuff like Lord Derby Eland, Hippo on land, etc.
I am going after LDE at the end of the year. Dream hunt!

Areas.

Welcome! Happy hunting

Welcome to AH BambiKiller. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH BambiKiller! Planning is half the fun!
Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg