Africa 2021 Season...what are your thoughts/predictions??

2022 for me, and I'm going to do it like it may be my last, going for as long as I can afford and enjoy it while we still can. IMO we are living in the new normal for all our futures. I'm not going anywhere until I'm vaccinated.

I am leaving June 5th instead of June 1st. I had the same problem as you with Memorial Day testing and lack of FedEx shipping that day. I couldn’t go earlier than June 1st because I will be in Alaska in May so I had to delay my Botswana trip to the 5th. Let’s keep in touch about these travel issues.
I'm heading to Botswana June 3rd. I too would appreciate any updates info re travel issues.

I just got my second vaccination and I am hoping to go at some point myself.

I bet that there will be great deals to be had by summer

Very mercenary.... ;) ...sure we would get along :E Big Grin:...my offer I put on end of last year wont get any cheaper....so what you waiting for :E Shrug::D Beers:

I received my second covid shop but I not dealing with wearing a mask on a long flight and the testing coming and going. Not that I'm against all this I just don't want to mess with it. When it all blows over I'll be able to fly over business class.

Tulli block. Koch Safaris. PH also working on setting up hunt in RSA, just across Limpopo River from Koch's concession. Hoping to add nyala to PG hunt in Tulli block.

@autofire If all goes as planned, I will be departing from LAX on Thursday for six days of PG hunting in the Limpopo region. When we get back or sooner if able, I will report on the the rapid 3-5 hour PCR test being offered at LAX(and many other airports) the PCR test in RSA and Qatar Airways. I’ve had both doses of the vaccine but I don’t think that matters with Qatar or SA. We will see.

I am also heading out on May 28th on Qatar. Seems like the only way to get there these days without hitting Amsterdam. Even Delta is stopping in Amsterdam these days. No more direct flights out of Atlanta.

@lwaters

Hold over or pause your mouse over the "Like" button and you see several options. My angry, dislike; then changed to Sad, above was just for reference, btw.

We’re going to the Kalahari in July and I just booked a leopard hunt in Zimbabwe after the Kalahari hunt. I’ve had covid, the antibody infusion and my Pfizer shots and I’m going on safari somehow this year. I’m booked on United and hope they begin their service to JNB but if not Lori and I will figure it out. Life’s short- go hunting and don’t let the bureaucrats rule your life any more than they already are. Cheers

I am also heading out on May 28th on Qatar. Seems like the only way to get there these days without hitting Amsterdam. Even Delta is stopping in Amsterdam these days. No more direct flights out of Atlanta.

Where are you flying out of on the 28th?
I depart on 28th also on Qatar out of Houston

I am flying out of Kalispell, MT then Seattle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondNie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.