Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Affordable Free Range Plains Game Hunting Designed For More Than One
10 Day Hunt in Western Zimbabwe in the fantastic area of Marula which is close to the famous Matopas National Parks . This is where I hunt some of my Leopard and this is the same area which Wayne Grant writes about in his book 'Into the thorns "

The community there is made up of several cattle farms which is all open free ranging for the plains game. Surrounded by rocky outcrops which has so much history " Amazing views ,Hidden bushman paintings , old grain bins including the monument" erected to honor the very first hunters and settlers that ventured through there is quite something to see for those that like that kind of stuff.

I would like to try and utilize more plains game in the area besides just the Leopard . Funding will help with continued anti poaching support and awareness to the locals that wildlife is essential .

This is really a great challenging type hunt for those that like the fair chase experience . No pressure no stress just plain good old hunting, walk and stalk, get up high and spot and stalk and great conversations around the campfire at night listening to the night sounds, Hyena's whooping and Jackals howling it really is great.

We will hunt at night for the nocturnal species, always a blast ....

This hunt is for 2 hunters on a 2 on 1 basis for $ 500 a day . ( you can have 4 hunters come on the same hunt as a 2 on 1 , each pair will have their own PH )

This is still a great deal if only one of you are hunting , it will still be fun for the other person who is there as a observer.

Included in this rate is the services of a PH , trackers , skinners , camp staff, hunting vehicle. 3 meals a day, daily laundry, field prep and delivery to Bulawayo taxidermist of your trophies, transfer to camp and back to Bulawayo airport.

Not included is basic taxes ZTA 2% on day rate, 4% on trophy fees. Gratuities for your Safari crew and PH.

The following species can be expected :

Blue Wildebeest $ 850
Zebra $ 1000
Impala $ 250
Kudu $ 1200
Klipspringer $ 650
Hyena $ 500
Duiker $ 200
Steenbok $ 200
Jackal $ 200
Honey Badger $ 250
Bushpig $ 350
Baboon $ 75
Genet Cat $ 200
Civet Cat $ 200

( Sable $ 4500, Reedbuck $ 900, Eland $ 1500, and Waterbuck $ 1500 ) These are available in the area just got to be in the right place at the right time . This is not a fenced area . So these animals come and go.

Open dates at present is May 1st - 30th
June 1st -20th
October 1st -30th
November 1st - 30th

Of course you can book other dates but I will not be personally available and will have to hire another PH which is not a issue at all.

Who's ready to do this ?? it's a guaranteed fun filled adventure....

Your welcome to contact me by email.

All the best

Wayne

Don Patnaude Leopard 2013 205.JPG
Don Patnaude Leopard 2013 201.JPG
DON HUSLANDER 2013 140.JPG
Patrick Lindsey 2010 009.jpg
James Grey 005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great opportunity.
Plenty of members keep asking about free range hunting!
Here's a chance

Nice offer Wayne!

Nice Package for lookers to consider.

Some quality animals to be taken... and night hunting is a blast, try to have a scope with a illuminated cross hairs or dot.

Wayne,

A couple items to clarify - daily rate of $500 is for both people, right? So, 1 hunter at say $350 and 1 observer at $150 (have to tell Ann how much it costs me to bring her along!). Also, any pictures or material on accommodations? We can't do it this year but I like the idea for a future hunt.

John

very nice offer !

Wayne,

A couple items to clarify - daily rate of $500 is for both people, right? So, 1 hunter at say $350 and 1 observer at $150 (have to tell Ann how much it costs me to bring her along!). Also, any pictures or material on accommodations? We can't do it this year but I like the idea for a future hunt.

John
Hi John , I will be out at the camp next month on a Leopard hunt and I will be sure to take some pictures which I'll post on here for you . It will be great to have you and your wife come over next year , thanks for message.

Regards Wayne

It is a good offer Wayne! I do like the Sable photo and it's price even more!

Great and attractive offer !!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg