Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
10 DAY ELEPHANT HUNT

DAY RATE $ 1000 PER DAY

TROPHY FEE $ 12 000

2nd Trophy Bull Elephant can be taken on same hunt cost for 2nd Trophy is $ 15 000

Includes Transfer to and from camp to airport. PH vehicles and camp staff, trackers, skinners etc. All meals, daily laundry, beverages including imported wines and beer etc. CITES tag trophy transport to local taxidermist , field prep of trophy.

Not included is: Government taxes on Day rates and Trophy fees , 2 and 4 percent respectively. PH and staff gratuities, any plains game or addittional Elephant.Observers if any are $ 200 per day Accomodation before and after actual hunt or seperate trips to Vic Falls or Hwange Park.

Camp most likely will be tented, very comfortable with hot showers , flush loo's and great food.

All tags for 2011 have been sold only 2 hunts still remain, 100% success rate so far with average Ivory out of all the Bulls combined 45 Pounds.

For up to date references or any queries please contact Wayne Van Den Bergh by email. :):):)

I saw the elephants on your website and they looked nice! Great price for elephants!

Thank's Enysse

If you can take a look at the pictures I have recently posted on this sight under my profile photo gallery section.

Cheers

Wayne

Where in Zimbabwe are you hunting for the elephant packages?

My areas are North of Bulawayo on council land very similar to a campfire type deal.

There has been a large population increase in Elephants over the last 10 years in these areas and I am adjacent to some prime Forestry block's that also hunt the Elephant, except I am offering the same Elephant's for $ 15 000 or more less.

My areas are Umgusa and Kusile Council areas. Ranging from 80km to 200km from Bulawayo on the Vic Falls Road going North.

Cheers

Wayne

Are Any of the bulls in your photo gallery from the property you are offering the hunt on?

Hi I would have replied earlier , I have just come back from Vic Falls with my client. Anyway everyone of the photo's from my photo gallery are from my areas that I am marketing except the 1 Elephant from Last year. That was taken in Sij Forestry Concession 50 pounds plus and trust me it was exceptional for that area. All the other photo's of Elephant are from this year.

Why would you even ask if any of these Bulls are from my area in the first place?? Do you really think that I would post that many good Bulls from another area for a area I am trying to market. 3 of the Bulls from this area went over 50 pounds. others between 40 and 46 and 1 was 34 pounds any more questions??

Hi Wayne. Just to clarify for Rastaman, some of us have learned the hard way to be a little suspicious of a good deal. Glad that you clarified and answered the question. There are those that post pictures from other areas.... Sometimes even animals that they have not hunted. Glad that you are not one of those that do so. The other good part is that most of the photos are from this year. Conditions and game changes from year to year.
For example. I went to the East Cape this year in RSA. My taxidermist was on the same property last year. He raved about how many animals that were there. He said that we all would kill our Impala on the first day. The reality was I killed mine on the 6th day on the neighbors property. Not nearly as easy as just 1 year before.
Many of us work hard to have the $$ to go to Africa. Took me 3 1/2 yrs after my first trip to save enough to get back. I'm not the only one who is not independently wealthy. People like me will ask questions before we go so that we know what to expect. I doubt that Rastaman meant to insult you or question your integrity. I would consider it a fair question. Your first answer was informative. The second was less so. It felt more like you took offense. Hope that you fill your openings. Good luck and good hunting. Bruce

Wayne. I didn't mean to offend and understand that where you live your word is probably as good as gold. Like gillettehunter explained we have to wade through all sorts of marketing tricks to find out what we are buying. Unfortunately I have no way of looking at a photo and determining where it was taken or even what year. Since I don't know what you look like I have no idea if you are even in any of these photos or if you borrowed them from another site. If you are going to sell your hunts on the Internet you need to be able to handle some questions, even the stupid ones. It is not like I get to look you in the eye and shake your hand before I mail you a check for 20 grand. I buy two or three hunts a year off of this website simply because I can get a feel for the deal by asking stupid questions. Again I did not mean to offend and apologize.

Hi Bruce the question may have been a fair one but it was offensive and it did insult my integrity, it could have been asked in a more tactful way, never the less Rastaman has appologized and all is good ok.

Sorry to hear that you had a hunt that was not quiet what you expected, should you ever want to hunt Zimbabwe I can assure you that there are supurb places with honest operators and some of Africa's best PH's that can make your hunt a great experience, most of us belong to the Zimbabwe Hunters and Guides Association who have tried to maintain a high ethical standard amongst our members. I myself have been a member for nearly 20 years.

Just for the record I am not and never will be a part of "those" that you mention who advertise falsely, this hunting world is way small for bad publicity.

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Hi Wayne. Thanks for the honest reply. Yes I'd love to hunt Zimbabwe someday.... When I can save the necessary $$ then I'll come looking, Thanks Bruce

Hi Bruce . Tell me what you want to hunt, I can not promise you anything but I can possibly help make a plan in order to arrange a hunt that won't hurt your pocket too much. It all depends what you are wanting to hunt and what you can afford. Plains game can be hunted at a really discounted day rate and I can make a plan with Crocodiles if that's what you might want. On Elephant if you really want to hunt a representable Bull a good mature Bull there is no getting away from the Trophy fee but on the day rate we can talk. What makes it easier is if you bring someone with who may hunt extra animals so we can reduce the day rate per individual. Anyway you know how to contact me and if I can sort something out for you I will with the greatest pleassure.

I just had the Dawson family hunt with me this past May, and we met on this great forum, there were 4 members in the family father Steve and his 2 sons Nick and will and Steves brother Ray, they had a fantastic hunt which included bird shooting and fishing a proper holiday so to speak and some fine trophy's were harvested all fair chase , Nick who is studying at the moment will be placing his "hunt report" on this site at some stage.

Hope to see you in Zim one day.

Wayne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.