AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
It has come to our attention, that certain individuals advertise hunting of so called ‘problem animals’ in Namibia during Hunting Conventions.

Please be aware that the selling and marketing of a so called ‘problem animal’ is illegal.
No ‘problem’ leopard may be trophy hunted, sold or exported. Solely the Minister of Environment and Tourism may confirm the status of a ‘problem animal’ and such animal needs to be specifically identified and destroyed by the owner of such property or his appointed representative.

Any lion or elephant officially declared as ‘problem animal’ may only be offered as a trophy hunt at short notice and only after receipt of official declaration from the Ministry via a permit.

Further to this, your marketing material needs to specify that any leopard may only be offered subject to receipt of a leopard tag and hunted exclusively in the area to which the tag was allocated.

The onus rests upon the Namibian Outfitter to assure that his/her agent or representative advertises accordingly.

Source: Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88ak

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,