Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation,NRA, Life Member DSC
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, and now Tajikistan
Kent Rollins is one of my favorite sources for cooking outdoors while on the trail. He cooks from an actual chuckwagon on actual round ups. He and his wife make an amazing team. What are some of your outdoor recipes?

Kent has some great recipes. His cowboy baked beans is a favorite. Just don’t over do the chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
Like him, I prefer to cook over coals in of briquettes.

Pizza is always great. I need to do it while the kids are home from college Now. Video is a little hard to watch, but his dough recipe is great. They have a number of good recipes. I prefer their version of the Mountain Man Breakfast as well.

Biscuits and gravy is one of my favorites. I think it is pretty self explanatory.

The recipes for the cheesy tators and pineapple upside down cake are from Lodge.

3CF2AC4D-93B8-400C-ABA6-3C8ACF2EEAD1.jpeg
47C38FE9-3F53-4A14-87DB-5543467A2FB3.jpeg
BF5447F2-2B82-4DA2-A8CB-84A710F59D12.jpeg

Most of my camp oven and spider skillet collection. The skillets are on the left side. The handles are a little hard to see in the pic.

DBFF225B-0EB9-4257-961B-F769637413BB.jpeg

This is one of my favorite recipe books. Looks like it has been updated since I bought this one. Cover is different and probably more recipes.

I thought the rattlesnake added a great deal of adventure to making cookies on a campfire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross