AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Hello my name is Jeff have been to africa 2 times and am going in july 2011. Can't get enough.

Hi Jeff and welcome to AH. Africa is addicting no matter what weapon you choose.

I will be heading to SA Limpopo Province next Wednesday for my third safari. I am trophy hunting with minimums in mind so rifle is weapon of choice. In a couple of years I will do a bow only hunt for a more relaxed hunt.

Post your pictures for all to see. Who did you hunt with?

Hello Jeff,

Welcome to the forum of AH.com , you mention it very correctly , "Cant get enough " AFRICA is addictive .................... A hunters paradise ..

Monish

Welcome to AH jeff! This site should help you get through the time between trips...

Welcome aboard Jeff. Good to see another passionate bowhunter join the site. I share your feelings.

nd

I hunted with the Die Keiler Group in Namibia, Was especialy proud of my kudu taken with my recurve and cedar arrow almost 58" on a low fence cattle ranch. My second hunt was in Kwazulu Natal at Dare to Bowhunt. My third trip is going to be at the Eastern Cape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!