Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I picked this one up today at local gunshop. I just couldn’t resist it. Winchester Pre 64 (1954)
Model 70 Super Grade in 300 H&H. It is all original and in great condition. It had to have been a safe queen. Think it may have to head over with me next year to South Africa!
IMG_0645.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0642.JPG

Nice pick up! Yes take it on your next trip!

What a beautiful find. Yes, take it and hunt it!!!!

I.....for one.....am appalled at such unbridled gun purchasing. We here at AH do not condone such activities. You will need to send that rifle to myself or @Bullthrower338 until you "cool off" a bit...sir. :Finger:

Haha! Very nice! I believe this one was made during some of their best years of production. I've always been intrigued by the 300 H&H.

I.....for one.....am appalled at such unbridled gun purchasing. We here at AH do not condone such activities. You will need to send that rifle to myself or @Bullthrower338 until you "cool off" a bit...sir. :Finger:

Haha! Very nice! I believe this one was made during some of their best years of production. I've always been intrigued by the 300 H&H.

I am sure Cody will be by soon and try to leave with it while I am not looking.

Sweet!!!

Nice rifle in a great caliber!

ummmmm..... you do realize you have an addiction, dont you?

:)

ummmmm..... you do realize you have an addiction, dont you?

:)

Who me! . I am selling a few also to help this addiction. I probably have forgot to mention the last two CZ 550s. In the last month also. 7x57 and 500 Jeff ! Dont know what you are talking about addiction. Its an investment

That’s a beauty Mark - great find! congrats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindiac

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg