Adam

Adam hort

Reaction score
Hi my name Adam and I live in North qld Australia .i have had a bad hunting /fishing addiction since I was a kid .i have hunted pigs with a bow for many years.i have had some close calls with big pigs in remote places hunting on my own so About year back I got myself a 30/06 .i have large places to hunt in North qld with pigs wild scrub bull and water buff so I just got a a 375 ruger .i shot a pig and a bull first time out with the 375.i will be going out again soon and will post any photos I get

image.jpg
image-2.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Adam! Looking forward to having you on the board!

Welcome to AH.

How's the meat from those scrub bulls?

Welcome to AH!

Good shooting! That's some fine looking tough game.
Welcome to AH. I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures and reading reports on the hunting in your area!

Welcome to AH, Adam !

Hi my name Adam and I live in North qld Australia .i have had a bad hunting /fishing addiction since I was a kid .i have hunted pigs with a bow for many years.i have had some close calls with big pigs in remote places hunting on my own so About year back I got myself a 30/06 .i have large places to hunt in North qld with pigs wild scrub bull and water buff so I just got a a 375 ruger .i shot a pig and a bull first time out with the 375.i will be going out again soon and will post any photos I get

View attachment 198444 View attachment 198445 View attachment 198439 View attachment 198442

Welcome and enjoy.
I'm from Cairns

Welcome, good looking critters you both shot. Forrest

Welcome to AH sir! Nice pig you got there!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Adam
Welcome to this Forum.
Hope to read about your African safari soon...

Welcome to AH and thanks for sharing some pics

View attachment 198444 View attachment 198445 View attachment 198439 View attachment 198442

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some impressive tusks. I often find myself watching Australian hunting channels on YouTube. Would love to get over there before too long.

Welcome aboard Adam. You've taken some nice trophies. You joining and posting is very timely. Just a couple of days ago an AH member was looking to find out what kind of hunting there was available in Australia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross