ActionBob's Taxidermy

Great display, and wonderful goat!

Really great goat and set up. Very nice Bob.

So on my last trip to RSA, I had the chance to hunt some more night critters. Getting some of them back now ...
20200813_173443.jpg

Your animals look great.

Love the mohawk on the aardwolf. Wonder if your taxidermist could get a springbok's back hair to stand up.

Got to come visit your place someday Bob to see all the stuff,

Your animals look great.

Love the mohawk on the aardwolf. Wonder if your taxidermist could get a springbok's back hair to stand up.
Bob all my springbok have been mounted in South Africa so unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to let Robert have a go at it.

He did say that overtime that aardwolf will be needing some hairspray;)

I think the aardwolf is a rockstar! He's so cool I just may just have to find a little pair of sunglasses for him:)

Got to come visit your place someday Bob to see all the stuff,

Well Charlie it's just two hours North of the twin cities if you make it to Minnesota. I may even have some bourbon in the cupboard. ;)

This wall has been re-arranged 3 times now. And it's going to have to be at least once more in the future ;)

20200817_220353.jpg

My Rockin G corner has been updated as well. @Gizmdid the Scimitar and the hog. The others were taken before he became a taxidermist. Missing from the corner is the Rio Turkey posted earlier. The pronghorn was taken on a free range land owner tag hunt near Amarillo, with Erik but not on his ranch.

15977612244266233660191066816947.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhh really love the badger!!

Wasn't my favorite idea for mounting this old bushbuck from atop a mountain in Mpumalonga. But it sure fits into a hallway nicely;)
20200818_094419.jpg

That is one heck of a goat and mount.
I was reading this entire thread. You are a blessed man to have experienced all of these hunts and have the trophies to gaze upon and remember.

That is one heck of a goat and mount.
I was reading this entire thread. You are a blessed man to have experienced all of these hunts and have the trophies to gaze upon and remember.
Thanks! Lots of great hunts but the Mountain Goat, Elephant, and Leopard really stand out as my greatest adventures and hunting accomplishments. So far anyways;) There was a horse pack in Elk hunt that was a cool adventure as well. Even without getting an elk...

Great mounts! Congrats

I figured out your problem. The TV is too big! A smaller TV gives you room for another animal or two. ;)

Or removing the TV all together will definitely clear up plenty of room for more mounts. :unsure:

Thats a fantastic Goat display! Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois