Accurate Innovations Stock For Long Action Winchester Or Montana 1999

foxhunter

Reaction score
Media
Member of
none
from my research should fit a Montana Rifleman Model 1999 long action or a Winchester model 70 long action. action screw holes are 7.570 center to center. 350.00 tyd

Accurate Innovations stocks use an innovative full-length aluminum chassis for a perfect fit. These stocks are complete with detachable sling swivel studs and fitted recoil pads. There is nothing to add and no work to do to finish the stock.

IMG_3745.JPG
IMG_3746.JPG
IMG_3748.JPG
IMG_3749.JPG
IMG_3750.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Inline6

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
I just pillar bedded my 416 in a new stock. If this would have fit it I would have bought even after that work.

This is a very good deal. I personally don't have anything that would fit in it.

GLWS

JG458

Reaction score
Do you know if this would fit a pre or post 64 Model 70 LA?

C.W. Richter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PA SCI, Various Endless Mtns., PA Region Clubs
Hunted
Zimbabwe 2x, Namibia 2x, RSA 2x, USA, Canada
'Son has same on his Montana .375 HH and it is phenomenally accurate. So much so, he prefers shooting buffalo between the eyes! No kidding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyleErskin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eastern Cape Hunting Report Coming soon...
Jaynecobb wrote on cal pappas's profile.
I hate to bother you....I own 2 of your books including British bore rifle. I was hoping you might have more 10 bore loads. For the heavier and later rifles. Any help would be appreciated.
Gert Odendaal wrote on Av8or's profile.
Good day , Do you still have .375 H&H Magnum brass available to sell?
tarbe wrote on PatrickMa Ward's profile.
Aha....I see you have a new Avatar!!

Nice bull!
flatwater bill wrote on KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
I hope your hunting season has started off well. I am coming to Namibia for the 7th time in late April of 2022. I am bringing two friends who have never hunted outside of the USA. I have several questions, but before I write them all, I will wait to see if you receive this. Please give a shout................................best regards.........................Bill...............Idaho, USA