Acclaimed filmmakers gored by buffalo in Botswana

I may disagree strongly with the antis but I'll refrain from making gleeful comments about their misfortune. I don't want to be considered to be in the same class as the losers who post comments expressing joy over a PH or client being killed or injured.

This.

I may disagree strongly with the antis but I'll refrain from making gleeful comments about their misfortune. I don't want to be considered to be in the same class as the losers who post comments expressing joy over a PH or client being killed or injured.

This +2

Yes it stinks that we must crawl in the gutter with them but there is not one anti that has not earned it. To win the battle you sometimes must get lower then the ones your trying to beat sorry to say. I think you look at the last 8 years of how being nice to everyone ends up just kicking in you in the backside because we are scared to say what we really think sometimes. After all I did not tell them to go pet a wild animal or all animals are nice. Maybe once a few more make the stupid mistake they will learn animals need to be controlled and managed by people who know not just people who collect money to seem like there nice an doing right when we all know they are hurting wildlife more then helping it.

Reactions: lcq
I won't dance on your grave unless you're George Soros (and then I'll make it a Guinness-book-of-records tarantella, complete with bells and tambourine). So no glee about this piece of news. Still, I can't make myself stir into more than a "meh." Assumption of risk and all...

I agree I would not wish it to happen but if your dumb enough to do some of the stuff they do I don't feel sorry for anyone being stupid.

I won't dance on your grave unless you're George Soros (and then I'll make it a Guinness-book-of-records tarantella, complete with bells and tambourine). So no glee about this piece of news. Still, I can't make myself stir into more than a "meh." Assumption of risk and all...
The line of people to do unspeakable things on Soros grave will be long and distinguished. My fear, is that I will die of old age before getting to the front of the line.

Yes it stinks that we must crawl in the gutter with them but there is not one anti that has not earned it.

No, "we" don't have to crawl in the gutter. If you're comfortable there, and it appears you are, go for it. I won't.

No, "we" don't have to crawl in the gutter. If you're comfortable there, and it appears you are, go for it. I won't.

You just have it mixed up a little I will get in the gutter when it is needed not because I like it. I will let anyone that needs to know I will do so to there face to. So many will get in the gutter behind the scenes but are fake when it comes right down to it. Some just like to talk tough but are only tough when you turn your back or when they know you will never see them face to face ever. Just so happens sometimes you can not fix stupid by being nice.

Lucky for us all we can pick which we want to be still but things keep going the way they are that could change. Then a few just may wish they fought the fight to win not just be fake tough and scared to get down and dirty as needed to win.

There is big difference wishing someone gets hurt like they do over not feeling sorry when one of there dumb as--- get hurts by being stupid believe in the things they do. Why did they get hurt because they believe the very bs they try and push on others. Now the truth has run them over and I can :) so if that is wrong oh well I am ok with it as I did not make it happen.

Last edited:
Thirty years doing research on game animal behaviour , writing books seems not enough knowledge to know how a buffalo will behave if you enter it`s private space...:LOL:
Shows you, you never too clever to learn about the unpredictability of our beloved Cape Buffalo..always on the lookout to look who is owing him money....(y)(y) (Robert Ruark) I believe...(y)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross