About Sentinel Limpopo Safaris

The Bristows

Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Operator Association of Zimbabwe (SOAZ); Zimbabwe Tourism Authority Reg. No. HOP 0101
Greetings from the banks of the Limpopo River. Although we are new to Africa Hunting.com, we have been in the safari industry since 1980, when Digby Bristow took over the management of Sentinel Ranch, in SW Zimbabwe on the death of his father. Sentinel is 81,000 acres of pristine wildlife habitat on the northern bank of the Limpopo River. It's varied terrain and habitat types make it one of the most spectacular places to visit, let alone hunt. Clients not only have a large variety of game to choose from, but there is also an incredible Middle Stone Age and Early and Late Iron Age history (archaeological sites and rock art) AND dinosaur fossils dating back 240-210 million years for non-hunters to enjoy.
Digby re-established a magnificent buffalo herd on the Limpopo in 1997, which has since been relocated to Wape Ranch in Mwenezi where it continues to flourishing on the improved grazing available in that area. The herd was founded on stock from Clem Coetzee and Mushandike, and has some of the best trophy quality available in the country.
Our in-house PH, Richard Brebner, has conducted hunts extensively in Zimbabwe, Tanzania and in the USA. He is reliable, energetic, extremely knowledgeable about the African bush, a great raconteur, and an excellent judge of trophies.
Your trophies are entrusted to an experienced skinner and are beautifully prepped for onward processing by our choice taxidermist or yours.
Sentinel Limpopo Safari's picturesque camp on Sentinel Ranch is tucked between giant boulders and babobabs at the foot of a towering sandstone cliff and comprises 4 thatch-and-stone double chalets with electricity, hot and cold running water, a thatched dining/livingroom area and an outdoor firepit terrace overlooking a waterhole and a stunning view of the Milky Way.
The lodge at Wape runs entirely on solar power, with four double rooms with bathrooms en suite (with hot and cold running water), a living and dining room, fully equipped kitchen and bar area, and a firepit under the trees on the banks of the Malumba River.
The Bristows make it their personal business to make sure you are comfortable, entertained and successful.

Reactions: RTG
Welcome! When you have time we would like to see some pictures of your lodge and also some trophy pictures.

Welcome to AH.

As already requested, do share some pictures of your operation and successes.

Welcome to AH! We look forward to seeing photos of your operation!

When planning my first safari in the early 80's I remember reading Sentinel brochures amongst all the others I perused. Probably still have them.

Welcome! When you have time we would like to see some pictures of your lodge and also some trophy pictures.
I've posted a few ... will take some time to add more, as the limit is 10 at a time. I have lots!

No photos showing up here.

Go to our profile? Didn't post them on this thread...sorry!

Roger dodger!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg