Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Hope you enjoy it....

Well done!

Watched it with Nancy and she liked it too. She did ask if there was a charge for the hats and shirts. Yes, she really went there. :E Lol:

:E Scared::E Scared::E Scared:

Very good video.

Indeed gentlemen it is a fine place with great hunting!

Great video. I really enjoyed watching it.

Very Nice. Enjoyed watching.

Nice, brought back good memories !

phil like the video is that the older main house in the video? I was just there in april and never saw the old main house. def a 5 star place and please tell Jacques dan and peter say hello!

I gotta get me a drone.

phil like the video is that the older main house in the video? I was just there in april and never saw the old main house. def a 5 star place and please tell Jacques dan and peter say hello!

I didn't see the original lodge in the video. The other buildings you see near the new lodge aren't it either. The original lodge I would guess is a couple miles from the new lodge.

Will see Jacques tomorrow morning and pass along your greetings!

I gotta get me a drone.

I highly recommend the new DJI Mavic Pro... if you can get your hands on one. First drone I've owned, very easy to use, outstanding 4k video quality, very stable flight, and it folds up into a 1L coke sized package.

Only trouble is that DJI wasn't ready for the demand and so now there are long delays. I got lucky when my parents spotted one (and only one) at their apple store. They bought it for me and I canceled my Amazon order- which would still not be fulfilled 3-4 months later.

BN-PZ892_0927dj_P_20160927113754.jpg

Attachments

• BN-PZ892_0927dj_P_20160927113754.jpg
    BN-PZ892_0927dj_P_20160927113754.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 135
Very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,