Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia
For those that want a non-stop flight to Auckland or Christchurch for Red, Tahr and Chamois:

https://thepointsguy.com/news/exciting-new-airline-routes-for-october-2019-and-beyond/

2 New Zealand routes

American Airlines is doubling up on New Zealand with two new routes. Among those is the only nonstop between the U.S. and New Zealand’s South Island.

The flights will begin in October 2020, with American adding new service between Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) and Auckland (AKL) and between Los Angeles (LAX) and Christchurch (CHC). The new Auckland route will be flown on a Boeing 787-9 while the Christchurch route will be on the smaller 787-8 variant.

For those that want a non-stop flight to Auckland or Christchurch for Red, Tahr and Chamois:

https://thepointsguy.com/news/exciting-new-airline-routes-for-october-2019-and-beyond/

2 New Zealand routes

American Airlines is doubling up on New Zealand with two new routes. Among those is the only nonstop between the U.S. and New Zealand’s South Island.

The flights will begin in October 2020, with American adding new service between Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) and Auckland (AKL) and between Los Angeles (LAX) and Christchurch (CHC). The new Auckland route will be flown on a Boeing 787-9 while the Christchurch route will be on the smaller 787-8 variant.

thanks for this news!

Air New Zealand have direct flights between Auckland and LA (LAX), and connecting flights between Auckland and Christchurch.

Good service. Good to deal with. No anti hunter crap.

At all cost try to stay away from LAX. Miserable experience.

I checked American before having Lori book my trip . New Zealand Air was a 1/3 cheaper than American

And a much better airline!

United / Air New Zealand has a non-stop from Houston to Auckland, however most or all the return flights have a stop on the US west coast (SFO). Agree with the comments about avoiding LAX.

More and more international nonstops out of DFW! This is great news for those of us in TX. Maybe I’ll hunt NZ soon!

ANZ nonstop out of Chicago several days a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross