A warm Hello from Limpopo South Africa!

MrDiv

Reaction score
Member of
Bushveld Hunters and Game Conservation Association, Haenertsburg Trout Association
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana
A Great Thanks to AH - I have learned a lot from your members and eventually decided to join!

I grew up in a family where hunting and shooting was part of our culture. To be able to shoot accurately, to safely handle a firearm and to respect nature was compulsory.

Since then I have been actively involved in a number of different shooting activities and of coarse hunting! Using different calibers like 222 Rem, 243 Win, 30-06 and 303 Br, I finally settled for the 458 Win for Bushveld close range and the 338 Win for more open terrain. We hunt mostly large antelope and at time may encounter DG roaming the area.

I believe it is a privilege to be able to hunt and enjoy nature and that we as hunters should cherish and protect that privilage!

Welcome to AH MrDiv! Looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome!

Giday and welcome to the A H forums @MrDiv

Welcome to AH !

I believe it is a privilege to be able to hunt and enjoy nature and that we as hunters should cherish and protect that privilage!
Well said MrDriv! I couldn’t agree more! Welcome to AH!
My first trip to Africa I used Safari Taxidermy in Polokwane who did a very nice job with two of my shoulder mounts and an excellent zebra rug, but...they over boiled my euro mounts and painted the horns...sad.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome aboard MrDiv. Since your boots are on the ground It would be nice if you would keep us informed of what is going on in your neck of the woods. From a hunting standpoint that is. How about some posts and photos of your previous hunts. Do you hunt your own or family land?

Welcome aboard!

Thank you all for the welcome wishes! Looking forward to learn from you all!
Take care!

Hi Ridgewalker
Sorry to hear about your mounts - did you raise the matter with the owner?

Hi Shootist43
Since I am involved in Agriculture my boots are on the ground and full of dust most of the time! :D I hunt mostly on friends’ game ranches but we also do booked hunts on other ranches. We unfortunately do not have family land any more.

Welcome aboard! Where in Limpopo are you from?
Hi Nkawu
I am based in Polokwane (the old Pietersburg) about 260km North of Pretoria and 200km south of Musina

Welcome to AH MrDiv

Welcome to AH!

Glad to have you

Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you