A vicarious hunter

Edthamanval

Reaction score
Hi, all.

I have always enjoyed reading about hunting, but decided not to. I hope my reading about everything rather than doing everything is enough for the rest of you.

I live in northwest Indiana, and am retired. Nothing more to say.

Edthamanval

Welcome to AH Edthamanval! Enjoy exploring the site.

Edthamanval, glad to have you join us! You know if you ever decide you want to give it a try, I feel it's never too late. And if you'd truly rather not, than please feel free to join each and every one of us on our journeys. We'd be honored to have you!

Giday Edthamanval and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH.

Hi, all.

I have always enjoyed reading about hunting, but decided not to. I hope my reading about everything rather than doing everything is enough for the rest of you.

I live in northwest Indiana, and am retired. Nothing more to say.

Edthamanval

Hi Edthamanval,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Edthamanval, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of articles and hunt reports you can live an adventure vicariously if you don’t want to hunt. Enjoy!

You picked a great place to find your entertainment, lots of guys on here that can spin a yarn! Welcome

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the AH community. Lots of folks on here that had never hunted and were just interested. Can’t say they stayed that way. Just saying. Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to a great forum!

Welcome to AH Edthamanval! Glad you found us and joined our community.

welcome. I would not mind at all for you to hunt vicariously through me. Please send deposit soon, I'd like to try Namibia next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg