A Very Merry Christmas at Gina and Bob's House!

Not only can Gina read this but we can all see we it. We can't take sides, but we can't lie for you ActionBob. You might have to go collect that 20" tree.
:S Agree:

Well that is just a whole load of Christmas cheer! Looks great! My lovely bride and I have a wall 18' high and 30' long in the house - has never been decorated or even a nail put in it. Our story is I said "my next wife is gonna let me put skins on that wall" and her answer is "your next wife isn't gonna get that wall" I think we have an understanding.. Merry Christmas all and thanks for posting!
Thank you! The one wall in the living room that is all windows and 24' tall (maybe taller?) Bob said he has taxidermy on the way that was made to fit somehow in the corners or around all the windows. Shame they won't fit now.

This is a very merry hilarious thread! I’m enjoying all the fun!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Me too! Glad you are joining in! Merry Christmas, Good Sir! :)

I like George! (It’s my second favorite mount on AH, after Scott’s bongo).

So, I told my wife about Bob’s rhino…if looks could kill, it would have been better to be shot by Bob’s 505. :oops:

Bob, best get ready to pony up on Christmas trees until George is literally dwarfed by one or in a dedicated trophy room :LOL:

Great decorating Gina! My wife adores the afghan you made.

I like George! (It’s my second favorite mount on AH, after Scott’s bongo).

So, I told my wife about Bob’s rhino…if looks could kill, it would have been better to be shot by Bob’s 505. :oops:

Bob, best get ready to pony up on Christmas trees until George is literally dwarfed by one or in a dedicated trophy room :LOL:

Great decorating Gina! My wife adores the afghan you made.
Thank you! And tell your wife thank you also! My peppermint afghan was a lot of fun to make!

Do you want George to come visit for a short time? Your wife can get an accurate opinion having him there. Just a short time like a year or 10? :E Laugh: He doesn't eat much these days. He is pretty quiet, and unless you miscalculate where you are underneath him when cleaning, or not used to having him there he will not give you a concussion. (he has given me 3 so far. Seriously!)

I could not agree more about the Christmas trees! :giggle::love: And it will take a REALLY big tree to dwarf George. All the better! :)

Merry Christmas! I want that house!
Thank you! Merry Christmas! The house requires you to buy stock in swiffer dusters and ostrich feather dusters as well as wood polish and cleaner! :E Laugh: :LOL:

There it is! I was disappointed the other day thinking I wasn’t going to see pictures of the house decorations this year cuz y’all been on the road, I should have known better though! Merry Christmas

There it is! I was disappointed the other day thinking I wasn’t going to see pictures of the house decorations this year cuz y’all been on the road, I should have known better though! Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Cody!! I hope to see you in Dallas! Since we won’t see you at Christmas, I will have to give you virtual hugs. Better yet, I am hoping you see your Mom and she can hug you for me and you can hug her for me too! Oh!!! Don’t forget the lil beasties too! They need hugs! :P Santa: :giggle::K Kiss:

I shall be working on the big day but happy Christmas to you all and your families XXX

Speaking of George, all we can see is his Butt, I hope that's not facing the front door.
I think the trophies look great in the house,
Anyone wanna wager how long it takes for the wife to get her way about moving them out?
I'd rather bet this is all well played by Bob who now has the required planning approval from his wife to build that trophy room.

Merry Christmas to all of our AH family, you are all great people and it is a pleasure to know you. Thanks to Gina and Bob for sharing your tree and the excitement.
And a special thanks and best wishes to all those who will be working on Christmas day all over the world, both civillians and military.

Merry Christmas and to everyone! Enjoy this precious time with family and friends!

Tis the season to be jarry. Fa ra ra ra ra....ra ra ra ra.
20221224_131526.jpg

Not only can Gina read this but we can all see we it. We can't take sides, but we can't lie for you ActionBob. You might have to go collect that 20" tree.
Yes I might;) Gina has a lot of allergies and can't have a real tree in the house. So we are talking a fake tree.... but yes she can have what her sweet warm little heart desires.

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is Gina's very most favorite Holiday of the year. She has surpassed last year's 12' Farmhouse Tree complete with cream cans, red barns and even wheelbarrows. https://www.africahunting.com/threads/merry-christmas-ah-community.66353/

This year @Just Gina went all in on red and white "Peppermint" Christmas;)

Last year she was shopping for a white tree to add to her growing collection. I had the 7.5 foot white tree loaded on a flatbed cart heading for the checkout when she spotted that 12' tree! So I'm unloading the white tree to go load the 12 footer and she screams "what are you doing".... Um, putting this one back so I can load that monster you just found? "Nooooo!... Get another cart! I NEED them both!!! Well foolish me, in my defense we had only been married a couple months at that point.... live and learn;)

Gina has been collecting red and white Christmas decorations, working on her Peppermint and Gingerbread themes for some 5 years. Well she thinks she never got finished because we got busy and also went deer hunting.... but she did manage to set up 4 trees. The 12' in the living room, the white one in the dining room, a new 9' ultra slim on the stairs landing, and another she pulled out of storage. She really had intentions of doing 6 total and claims the slim one is just not finished. I let you all judge....
View attachment 507265View attachment 507268
Looking good there folks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!