A Very Merry Christmas at Gina and Bob's House!

ActionBob

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Texas Hill Country, Central Minnesota, SW Kansas.
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Australia, Tanzania, Iceland
Christmas is Gina's very most favorite Holiday of the year. She has surpassed last year's 12' Farmhouse Tree complete with cream cans, red barns and even wheelbarrows. https://www.africahunting.com/threads/merry-christmas-ah-community.66353/

This year @Just Gina went all in on red and white "Peppermint" Christmas;)

Last year she was shopping for a white tree to add to her growing collection. I had the 7.5 foot white tree loaded on a flatbed cart heading for the checkout when she spotted that 12' tree! So I'm unloading the white tree to go load the 12 footer and she screams "what are you doing".... Um, putting this one back so I can load that monster you just found? "Nooooo!... Get another cart! I NEED them both!!! Well foolish me, in my defense we had only been married a couple months at that point.... live and learn;)

Gina has been collecting red and white Christmas decorations, working on her Peppermint and Gingerbread themes for some 5 years. Well she thinks she never got finished because we got busy and also went deer hunting.... but she did manage to set up 4 trees. The 12' in the living room, the white one in the dining room, a new 9' ultra slim on the stairs landing, and another she pulled out of storage. She really had intentions of doing 6 total and claims the slim one is just not finished. I let you all judge....
40654.jpeg
40647.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all members and lurkers! Hope you are all Blessed during this most wonderful of Seasons:)

Merry Christmas to all our wonderful AH family and friends! I truly hope everyone has a very blessed and Merry Christmas!! :P Santa: :giggle:

Merry Christmas to the both of you!

As @ActionBob stated, Christmas is my absolute favorite! Not that most of our men folk here will be too interested, but during all my windshield time on the road, I made a peppermint afghan to match this year’s theme! Have already been working on next year’s theme the last two years! :E Angel: :giggle:
C1EDC20B-5D08-4984-918D-308494BA9341.jpeg

Wow,
I reckon you done a nice job of decorating the house already Bob.
But, you know what they say Happy Wife Happy Life.

Well if that doesn’t get you in the Christmas spirit nothing will! Well done you two. You have a beautiful home. And I would be willing to bet you guys are the only ones with an actual Rhino under you Christmas tree! :ROFLMAO:(y)

Well if that doesn’t get you in the Christmas spirit nothing will! Well done you two. You have a beautiful home. And I would be willing to bet you guys are the only ones with an actual Rhino under you Christmas tree! :ROFLMAO:(y)
Thank you, Dan!
We call him George.
And that is about all I have to say about that…
:giggle:

Wow,
I reckon you done a nice job of decorating the house already Bob.
But, you know what they say Happy Wife Happy Life.
No I really wasn't on the decorating... Gina is indeed a wonderful wife and makes for a very happy life:)

Thanks Dan. Merry Christmas!

Good gosh a full-body rhino!! Freaking awesome! Love the Christmas trees as well, Gina.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross