A UK webinair about the banning of hunting trophies is taking place...

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Here is the info and link...be interesting if plenty people joined in the discussion to ask them questions, and gave them the actual reality...and check out the speakers..including khama...

Tue, 11 Jan at 11:00 - Tue, 26 Oct at 00:00 GMT Online event https://fb.me/e/18AfTzz8b?ti=wa

[09/01, 17:17] : Tue, 11 Jan at 11:00 - Tue, 26 Oct at 00:00 GMT Online event https://fb.me/e/18AfTzz8b?ti=wa
[09/01, 17:17] : Invitation to join our webinar on Tuesday 11th January 11am.

Speakers include Dr. Jane Goodall , Lt Gen. Seretse Khama [President of Botswana - 2006-2018 Seretse Khama Ian Khama, Professor Phyllis Lee - of the Amboseli Trust for Elephants Amboseli Trust for Elephants who are joining our Chair Sir Roger Gale MP, Co-Chair Sue Hayman and officers Dave Doogan MP, Lord Chris Rennard, and Hywel Williams AS/MP.

RSVP @appgtrophyhunting@gmail.com

It’s time to #BanTrophyHunting #BanTrophyImports and either #GetTheBanDone or #SupportTheSpellarBill - John Spellar - Second Reading Friday 14th January 2022.

This is interesting event!

A question to those who might know more about the subject.
Off all the speakers listed above, how many are known to be pro-hunting, and how many are against trophy hunting?
Are they at least on equal split?

Reactions: CJW
This is interesting event!

A question to those who might know more about the subject.
Off all the speakers listed above, how many are known to be pro-hunting, and how many are against trophy hunting?
Are they at least on equal split?

Looking at it I would say no split...anti from the names I know...khama..goodall...can't see anyone to do with amboseli Trust being anything but anti...and presume rest also are ....

Looking at it I would say no split...anti from the names I know...khama..goodall...can't see anyone to do with amboseli Trust being anything but anti...and presume rest also are ....
Correct.
There is not a single pro sustainable use person listed.

i did google research, all of them are antis.
Its gonna be "the ball of vampires".

I haven't seen too much of Goodall speaking about sustainable hunting but it would be fascinating to get her into a one on one situation where she couldn't squirm her way out of talking about facts. The entire concept should make perfect sense to someone like her and she should know better than to believe that her envisioned animal/human utopia just isn't going to happen.

I wish I could watch this live.

Once again this issue raises its ugly head. Looming ever closer on our viewscreens. And once again, I encourage everyone to do something. Here's what I did..........I sent a message to Dr Yukino Iwai............who has published several scientific articles from Tanzania explaining the NECESSITY of sustainable use of wildlife that includes population control. I informed the doctor of the topic and time, and asked him (her) to chime in with some reason. Some fact vs emotion. Will that happen? We will find out. Soon.
Usually, at this juncture of this topic, some trolls come out. New AH members pretending to be hunters. they say things like; "nothing's happened yet, why worry?" Or,
"Don't get all riled up, it won't affect hunting" or'
"With your head in the sand, you can't see Boris" Or, maybe
"Be happy in your work"
Fact is, this issue needs to be addressed.......now. Do what you can. And if you happen to smell a troll on here, saying to ignore this potential ban, casually ask if these girls have been laying (or getting laid) under a nearby bridge. And what their real purpose is..........................FWB

This is more or less a one sided NeoColonial envy and bully conferamce amd a sub division of the ara greenwashing campaign on behalf or huge international corporations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithcaterine92

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg