AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rowland Ward (RW) & Association des Guides de Grande Chasse (AGGC)
Hunted
senegal, guinea, ivory coast, burkina faso, benin, cameroun, central africa, tanzania, zimbabwe, south africa
A Turbulent Lion Hunt in Central African Republic

This story has been translated from French to English by Google translate. The original French version can be found below.

watermark.php

Safari is my fifth season and my hunter, Hamp W., an American citizen, arrives at Sangha on our hunting territory in late morning by chartered plane. The camp being only 12 kilometers from the airfield, he was soon installed in his boukarou. We know and he confirms the essential aim of his safari: to approach and shoot a lion, despite difficulties in walking (he box after a knee operation). We have 18 days of hunting ahead.

watermark.php

His visit was planned in the northern zone (zone hunting Bahr Aouk-Ouandja-Vakaga) where the density of lions is strong. Events and insecurity in the region require us to drive on the middle area (area of hunting Idongo-Ba-Bangoran) rich in buffalo, eland Derby, bongos, but where the population of lions seemed quite low. But we are confident because during the season I found several indications of presence and a few days before the arrival of Hampton, a beautiful lion was met by another guide and hunter. The challenge is interesting, the morale high and the hunt particularly fascinates me.

watermark.php

The hunting methods are conventional: Meet at the lookout on baits, tracking and appeal, the Central African trackers are very strong in the latter technique (they amplify the sounds using a " metal horn ").

watermark.php

After lunch and siesta rigor, we will check the setting of his rifle on target and make a turn in the plain on the banks of the river Bangoran, just to get into "the atmosphere of the bush", to familiar with the landscape and vegetation, approaching the first animals (Hamp draws a nice warthog), but already the birds, the sounds of the bush subside, dusk is not far, it's time make the first call (guttural sounds, while shades that simulate the roar of a lion hunt going on) but the king of animals not to go that day.

watermark.php

The following days, Hamp will take an old solitary buffalo, a buffalo and a superb antelope Roanne. I note that my hunter shoots well, it is fast and precise and the entire team to trust him. This is important but it should also control his emotions at the time of contact with his first lion. We speak quietly. Experience proves that without it the animal is often injured. But the research of lions is unsuccessful, the carriages on the carcasses of buffalo and warthog, tracking a fresh track, calls do nothing ... But the 4th night we wake up trackers "Patron lions are there ... "they roar in the night is impressive. The hope is reborn. The next morning the trackers found the carcass of a freshly killed river hogs, but the look and appeal of my tracker D駑 are still unsuccessful, the cats will not come. The doubt begins to settle.

watermark.php

Only a few days later we will see our first lion, a female and her young on the vast plain of Ndiri, then two beautiful lionesses approached to 35 yards on a bait. They feel and we disappear silently into the straw. A tracking from traces detected on a track we can, an hour later, straws, falling sharply on a female and her calf. The charge of intimidation of the mother makes us recoil with great care, his heart beating wildly. And then the rain starts by tornadoes in the game. The rotting bait, animal hide, not even the hyenas roam over and we find more clues. It seems that the bush will be cleared. These are the vagaries of the hunt. But we must keep hope.

watermark.php

watermark.php

The fourteenth day, early in the morning, we are on the plain Ndiri. A flight of dozens of vultures and turn our attention. We decide to make the approach. The rifles are loaded. Demetrius is next to Hampton with the shot stick, Hassan, and his unique look is at my side. We move slowly, scanning the bushes and straw, ears alert. But already the vultures are raised and agitated on a fresh carcass. This is a hyena killed in late night by lions near a pond. The animal was emptied of its viscera. The traces show a large female and a male (his record is 17 cm long). The emotion was high because they are probably not very far. Have they been disturbed in their feast? Will they come back later?

watermark.php

After discussion, we decide not to follow the footsteps but to lure the goat alive that we carry and mount a summary edge about 50 meters. We withdraw and silently, 16 hours 30, we're back in the carriage, all hopeful and very concentrated. An hour passed and suddenly I see the goat motionless, looking tense and nervous in the opposite direction on the lookout. In a cloud of dust, no noise, in a twinkling the lioness jumped on the goat killing him instantly, lagging in some straw yards away and quietly, without bothering us, begins to table. What a sight! But already, the day decreases and the lion is still not out, yet we know it is there, not far ... The female was eclipsed. I asked Demetrius to the call for a last chance before nightfall. And suddenly he was there, I hear drinking. I get up for a better view. He laps, lying on the ground, shoulders emerged, fawn in the last rays of daylight. The head, huge rises, eyes toward the lookout. Hamp shoulder but can not aim properly because the straw hamper. We leave the lookout, the lion got up and moved a few feet joined by the female. The male stops "through full, majestic, huge, he seems to stare. Hamp pulls arm franc, the lion jumped huge folding in half and roaring, he disappears into the straw, the female followed. It touched the ball but is it good? Hamp said he suffered the extraordinary tension that creeps in when the hunter shot his first lion? Immediately we find the blood but the straws are very tight and now it's already dark, tracking is too dangerous.

The heart still packed we return to camp with the bitterness of unfinished business. After the story Matthew hunting, the director of the camp, managed to convince us to return at night with a headlamp, because a wounded animal is very dangerous cons but if it dies in the night, the hyenas may devour. Our nocturnal expedition, by giving courage, will remain fruitless and the rest of the night, lying on the cot, sleep is restless, jostling thousand questions in my head and one recurring: Is well received and Will we return?

The next morning, very early, with Matt and the team we return to the firing point and we easily follow the trail of blood from the large male to where he slept during the night and where the female has joined. The lion is hurt and that the traces of his left front leg that drags the ground shows that it is broken, but gradually drops of blood are spaced and eventually disappear. Our research task looks difficult: a hunt for two long days had just begun! The trackers do an outstanding job and we follow the couple to a bako (dense gallery forest) where they took refuge. We split up for the bako by side and I hardly clears my way to the center. It is 10 o'clock in the morning for several hours and we are progressing slowly but the trace is lost ...! However, we stress again and one of the trackers is found, the lions are out of bako thwarting our vigilance. We resume training tracking and after 2 miles they return in another bako. We know they are in and we approach slowly, peering at the slightest movement, listening to the slightest noise. Ten yards from the border they are there, growl, roar, but indistinguishable from the patient. I move to find an angle that would allow me to better see, there is nothing they sank into the vegetation, like shadows. We try several maneuvers around bako 1 kilometers which is 500 long by 300 meters wide, without success. I try to resume the trail with my tracker, but leaves the mask and make too much noise.

I know that while we are there they remain hidden in the impenetrable bako, the patient can not go far on his paw hurts, he stopped often and fever forced him to stay near water The female guide and support without question. I think I must get back in to redo this bako contact anyway because he can not eat and soon the female will abandon him, he was sentenced. We returned to camp late afternoon exhausted and disappointed and no one speaks. When the rain begins to fall, a great despair seized the whole team. Everyone thinks "it's over." After dinner quieter than usual Hamp said, "what do we do tomorrow, we have no chance." I said "we'll see tomorrow." These two words "no chance" struck me so hard I thought all night, trying to find the mental resources to understanding the behavior of the wounded animal while keeping my focus and my lucidity. The night was very short, 2 hours of sleep only because the nerves are alive.

Hamp I wake up early and said simply: "here we go, we'll find your lion. We reach the edge of bako and walk several hours on the ground still wet from the rain fell yesterday, but devoid of any trace. I lead the hunt after my goal, checking every bush and trying to cross the tracks. Suddenly Hassan farm walk name "Boss, the lion! This is the trace of the female. From that moment my firm intuition that we will get the wounded. We follow the track of the lioness, she joins the male, it's him! He stops at a pond formed by rain, he was drunk and was lying in the shade, then flew off towards the great bako. The tracks are now easy to follow, they enter a big bush that I'm around. He is here before me and starts to fifteen meters and disappears again and I can not shoot. He returned in bako, and I'm losing track. Hamp with trackers walk on the edge. 40 minutes to follow and I do not see anything, leaves, vines, trunks, dead wood limit my field of vision that does not exceed 5 to 6 meters. Exhausted I turned around when, by chance, I picked it disappears again as a real ghost.

At that time "I know" he did not attack me but I also understand that only in bako my mission is doomed to failure. We decide to go for help. Matthew and his team, Francis, give us a hand. Matthew with his two trackers following the trail, accompanied by Hamp D駑 located along the French bako and the opposite side. I go in bako with Hassan to join Matthew. Progress is slow and difficult, I am often crouching or crawling, visibility near zero but a firm belief inside me. Matthew is calling me, he heard a slight noise, our communion is complete. That is our ghost, I'll never let go. I establish a first contact to 6 yards but the shot of my 458 Lott is stopped by a bush. I resume my progress, the second contact is identical to the first, I feel his movement and I even closer. Three hours now that we live in this bako. Cramps bother me, the mellipones revolve around my head and invade my eyes at every stop, I sweat profusely. He still parade. At the third contact my ball is still blocked by vegetation, but the fate of the lion roaring in bako no one can reach it and plunges into the straw. But the animal is tired, perhaps resigned, and quickly stops after 200 meters. I guess his silhouette in the vegetation on my rifle shot he falls, rolls but plunged back into the straw with a roar. I try to work around not left thinking he would do against other fighters but he expects me straight in the eyes, I'm not sure some of my shooting and 15 meters around the sights of my gun is in his yellow eyes staring at me one last time. The great lion fell and never recovered. Bamara akwe awe boss. A long hunt full of suspense and excitement was over. It has strengthened the bonds of our team.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Hamp and D駑 arrive all smiles. Crouching Lion near his hand on his head Hamp exclaims "oh my God, it is beautiful (3 meters to 200 kilograms), he warmly thanked the entire team in a religious silence.

watermark.php

On the way back we met three herds of buffalo in plain Ndiri they remain motionless, as if to greet once more the master of the plain.

watermark.php

Original French Version

Une Chasse au Lion Mouvemet馥 en R駱ublique Centrafricaine (RCA)

watermark.php

C'est mon cinqui鑪e safari de la saison et mon chasseur, un am駻icain Hamp W., arrive Sangba sur notre territoire de chasse en fin de matin馥 par l'avion charter. Le camp n'é¨ant qu' 12 kilom鑼res de la piste d'aviation, il est vite install dans son boukarou. Nous faisons connaissance et il me confirme l'objectif essentiel de son safari: approcher et tirer un lion, malgr des difficult駸 pour marcher (il bo?e apré‘š une op駻ation du genou). Nous avons 18 jours de chasse devant nous.

watermark.php

Son s駛our é¨ait pr騅u dans la zone nord (zone cyn馮é¨ique de Bahr Aouk-Ouandja-Vakaga) o la densit des lions est forte. Les 騅鈩ements et l'ins馗urit de la r馮ion nous imposent de chasser sur la zone du centre (zone cyn馮é¨ique d'Idongo-Ba-Bangoran) riche en buffles, 駘ands de Derby, bongos, mais o la population des lions semblait assez faible. Mais nous sommes confiants car durant la saison j'ai relev plusieurs indices de pr駸ence et quelques jours avant l'arriv馥 de Hamp, un beau lion a é¨ rencontr par un autre guide et son chasseur. Le challenge est donc int駻essant, le moral au beau fixe et cette chasse me fascine particuli鑽ement.

watermark.php

Les mé¨hodes de chasse sont classiques : la rencontre, l'aff? sur des appç©°s, au pistage et l'appel, les pisteurs centrafricains é¨ant tré‘š forts dans cette derni鑽e technique (ils amplifient les sons l'aide d'une "corne mé¨allique").

watermark.php

Apré‘š le d駛euner et la sieste de rigueur, nous allons v駻ifier le r馮lage de sa carabine sur cible et faire un tour dans la plaine sur les bords de la rivi鑽e Bangoran, histoire de se mettre dans "l'ambiance de la brousse", de se familiariser avec les paysages et la v馮é¨ation, d'approcher les premiers animaux (Hamp tire un beau phacoch鑽e), mais d駛 le chant des oiseaux, les bruits de la brousse s'att駭uent, le cr駱uscule n'est pas loin, il est temps de faire le premier appel (des sons gutturaux, tout en nuances qui simulent le rugissement du lion partant en chasse) mais, le roi des animaux n'est pas au rendez-vous ce jour-l?

watermark.php

Les jours suivants, Hamp va tirer un vieux buffle solitaire, un bubale et une superbe antilope roanne. Je constate que mon chasseur tire bien, il est rapide et pr馗is et toute l'駲uipe confiance en lui. Ceci est important mais il devra aussi contr?er ses 駑otions au moment du contact avec son premier lion. Nous en parlons calmement. L'exp駻ience me prouve que sans cela l'animal n'est souvent que bless? Mais la recherche des lions reste sans succ鑚, les aff?s sur les carcasses du buffle et du phacoch鑽e, le pistage d'une trace fra?he, les appels ne donnent rien Pourtant, la 4鑪e nuit les pisteurs nous r騅eillent "Patron les lions sont l煥", leur rugissement dans la nuit est impressionnant. L'espoir rena?. Le lendemain matin, les pisteurs retrouvent la carcasse d'un potamoch鑽e fra?hement tu? mais l'aff? et les appels de mon pisteur D駑 sont encore sans succ鑚, les f駘ins ne viendront pas. Le doute recommence s'installer.

watermark.php

Ce n'est que quelques jours plus tard que nous allons voir nos premiers lions, une femelle et son jeune sur la grande plaine de Ndiri, puis deux superbes lionnes, approch馥s 35 m鑼res, sur un app穰. Elles nous sentent et disparaissent silencieusement dans les pailles. Un pistage partir de traces rep駻馥s sur une piste nous permet, une heure plus tard, dans des pailles, de tomber brusquement sur une femelle et son petit. La charge d'intimidation de la m鑽e nous fait reculer avec beaucoup de pr馗autions, le c忖r battant la chamade. Et puis, la pluie par tornades se met de la partie. Les app穰s pourrissent, les animaux se cachent, m麥e les hy鈩es ne rodent plus et nous ne trouvons plus d'indices. Il semble que la brousse se soit vid馥. Ce sont les al饌s de la chasse. Il faut pourtant garder espoir.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Le quatorzi鑪es jour, t? le matin, nous sommes sur la plaine de Ndiri. Un vol de plusieurs dizaines de vautours tourne et attire notre attention. Nous d馗idons d'effectuer l'approche. Les carabines sont charg馥s. D駑 est au c? de Hamp avec la canne de tir, Hassan, et son coup d'彿l exceptionnel, est mes c?駸. Nous nous d駱la輟ns lentement, scrutant les pailles et les buissons, l'oreille aux aguets. Mais, d駛? les vautours se sont pos駸 et s'agitent sur une carcasse toute fra?he. Il s'agit d'une hy鈩e tu馥 en fin de nuit par les lions, pré‘š d'une mare. L'animal a é¨ vid de ses visc鑽es. Les traces indiquent une femelle et un gros m稷e (sa trace mesure 17 cm de long). L'駑otion est forte car ils ne sont sans doute pas tré‘š loin. Ont-ils é¨ d駻ang駸 dans leur festin ? Reviendront-ils plus tard?

watermark.php

Apré‘š discussion, nous d馗idons de ne pas suivre les traces mais de mettre en appç©° la ché’re vivante que nous transportons et de monter un aff? sommaire environ 50 m鑼res. Nous nous retirons silencieusement et, 16 heures 30, nous sommes de retour dans l'aff?, tous plein d'espoir et tré‘š concentr駸. Une heure passe et soudainement je vois la ché’re immobile, tendue et nerveuse regardant dans la direction oppos馥 l誕ff?. Dans un nuage de poussi鑽e, sans aucun bruit, en un clin d凋il la lionne saute sur la ché’re la tuant sur le coup, la tra?e dans les pailles quelques m鑼res plus loin et tranquillement, sans s'occuper de nous, se met table. Quel spectacle ! Mais d駛? le jour d馗ro? et le lion n'est toujours pas sorti, pourtant, nous savons qu'il est l? pas loin... La femelle s'est 馗lips馥. Je demande D駑 de faire l'appel, pour une derni鑽e chance avant la tomb馥 de la nuit. Et, soudain, il est l? je l'entends boire. Je me lé’e pour mieux observer. Il lape, allong sur le sol, les 駱aules ressorties, fauve dans les derniers rayons du jour. La t黎e, 駭orme, se relé’e, les yeux en direction de l'aff?. Hamp 駱aule mais ne peut viser correctement car les pailles le g麩ent. Nous sortons de l'aff?, le lion s'est relev et se d駱lace de quelques m鑼res rejoints par la femelle. Le m稷e s'arr黎e en "plein travers", majestueux, 駭orme, il semble nous regarder fixement. Hamp tire bras franc, le lion fait un bond 駭orme en se pliant en deux et en rugissant, il dispara? dans la paille, la femelle a suivi. Il est touch mais la balle est-elle bonne ? Hamp a-t-il subi l'extraordinaire tension qui s'insinue dans le chasseur au moment du tir de son premier fauve ? Imm馘iatement nous trouvons le sang mais les pailles sont tré‘š serr馥s et maintenant il fait d駛 sombre, le pistage est trop dangereux.

Le cå¿–r encore emball nous devons rentrer au camp avec l'amertume du travail inachev? Apré‘š le r馗it de la chasse Matthieu, le directeur du campement, ré¨ssit nous convaincre d'y retourner en pleine nuit avec un projecteur, car un animal bless est tré‘š dangereux mais par contre s'il meurt dans la nuit, les hy鈩es risquent de le d騅orer. Notre exp馘ition nocturne, en se donnant du courage, va rester infructueuse et le reste de la nuit, allong sur le lit de camp, le sommeil est agit? mille questions se bousculent dans ma t黎e et l'une revient sans cesse: est-il bien touch et va-t-on le retrouver?

Le lendemain matin, tré‘š t?, avec Matthieu et toute l'駲uipe nous revenons au point de tir et nous suivons facilement la piste de sang du grand m稷e jusqu' l'endroit o il s'est couch pendant la nuit et o la femelle l'a rejoint. Le lion n'est que bless et la trace de sa patte avant gauche qui tra?e au sol, montre qu'elle est cass馥, mais progressivement les gouttes de sang s'espacent et finissent par dispara?re. Notre tç¨he de recherche s'annonce difficile: une traque de deux longues journ馥s venait de commencer! Les pisteurs font un travail remarquable et nous suivons le couple jusqu' un bako (for黎 galerie tré‘š dense) o ils se sont r馭ugi駸. Nous nous s駱arons pour remonter le bako par les c?駸 et difficilement je fraie mon chemin au centre. Il est 10 heures du matin et depuis plusieurs heures nous progressons lentement mais la trace est perdue...! Pourtant, nous insistons encore et l'un des pisteurs la retrouve, les lions sont sortis du bako en d駛ouant notre vigilance. Nous reprenons la formation de pistage et au bout de 2 kilom鑼res environ ils rentrent dans un autre bako. Nous savons qu'ils sont dedans et nous approchons lentement, scrutant le moindre mouvement, 馗outant le moindre bruit. A dix m鑼res de la lis鑽e ils sont l? grognent, rugissent mais impossible de distinguer le bless? Je me d駱lace pour trouver un angle qui me permettrait de mieux voir, rien n'y fait ils se sont enfonc駸 dans la v馮é¨ation, comme des ombres. Nous essayons plusieurs manoeuvres autour du bako qui fait 1 kilom鑼re 500 de long sur 300 m鑼res de large, sans succé‘š. Je tente de reprendre les traces avec mon pisteur mais les feuilles mortes les masquent et font beaucoup trop de bruit.

Je sais que tant que nous serons l ils resteront tapis dans ce bako imp駭é¨rable, le bless ne peut pas aller loin, sa patte le fait souffrir, il s'est arr黎 tré‘š souvent et la fié’re l'oblige rester pré‘š de l'eau, la femelle le guide et le soutient sans doute. Je pense qu'il faut que je rentre dans ce bako pour refaire le contact car de toute fa輟n il ne peut plus s'alimenter et bient? la femelle va l'abandonner, il est condamn? Nous rentrons au camp en fin d'apré‘š-midi 駱uis駸 et d鱸us et personne ne parle. Quand la pluie se met tomber, un grand d駸espoir s'empare de toute l'駲uipe. Tout le monde pense "c'est fini". Apré‘š le d?er plus calme que d'habitude Hamp me dit: "que fait-on demain, nous n'avons plus aucune chance". J'ai r駱ondu "on verra demain". Ces deux mots "aucune chance" m'ont interpel tellement fort que j'ai r馭l馗hi toute la nuit, essayant de trouver les ressources mentales pour comprendre le comportement de l'animal bless tout en gardant ma concentration et ma lucidit? La nuit a é¨ tré‘š courte, 2 heures de sommeil seulement car les nerfs sont vifs.

Je r騅eille Hamp de bonne heure et lui dit simplement: "allons-y, on va le trouver ton lion". Nous rejoignons le bord du bako et marchons plusieurs heures sur la terre encore humide de la pluie tomb馥 la veille, mais vierge de toute trace. Je m鈩e la traque suivant mon but, v駻ifiant chaque buisson et tentant de recouper les traces. Brusquement Hassan qui ferme la marche m'appelle "Patron, le lion"! C'est la trace de la femelle. A partir de ce moment l j'ai la ferme intuition que nous allons retrouver le bless? Nous suivons la trace de la lionne, elle rejoint celle du m稷e, c'est bien lui ! Il s'arr黎e sur une mare form馥 par la pluie, il a bu et s'est couch l'ombre, puis il est reparti en direction du grand bako. Les traces sont maintenant faciles suivre, elles p駭鑼rent dans un gros buisson dont je fais le tour. Il est l et d駑arre devant moi une quinzaine de m鑼res et dispara? de nouveau sans que je puisse tirer. Il est rentr dans le bako, je le suis et perd la trace. Hamp avec les pisteurs marchent sur la lisi鑽e. 40 minutes le suivre et je ne vois plus rien, le feuillage, les lianes, les troncs, le bois mort limitent mon champ de vision qui ne d駱asse pas 5 6 m鑼res. Epuis je fais demi tour quand, par hasard, je le relé’e mais il dispara? de nouveau comme un v駻itable fant?e.

A ce moment l "je sais" qu'il ne m'attaquera pas mais je comprends aussi que seul dans le bako ma mission est vou馥 l'馗hec. Nous d馗idons d'aller chercher de l'aide. Matthieu et son 駲uipe, Fran輟is, nous donnerons main forte. Matthieu avec ses deux pisteurs suivent la trace, Hamp accompagn de D駑 se place le long du bako et Fran輟is du c? oppos? Je rentre dans le bako avec Hassan pour rejoindre Matthieu. La progression est lente et difficile, je suis souvent accroupi ou quatre pattes, la visibilit presque nulle mais une intime conviction m'habite. C'est Matthieu qui m'appelle, il a entendu un l馮er bruit, notre communion est totale. C'est bien notre fant?e, je ne vais plus le lç¨her. J'é¨ablis un premier contact 6 m鑼res environ mais le coup de ma 458 Lott est stopp par un arbuste. Je reprends ma progression, le deuxi鑪e contact est identique au premier, je sens ses mouvements et je me rapproche encore. Trois heures d駛 que nous 騅oluons dans ce bako. Les crampes me g麩ent, les mellipones tournent autour de ma t黎e et envahissent mes yeux chaque arr黎, je transpire grosses gouttes. Il s'est encore d馭il? Au troisi鑪e contact ma balle est encore bloqu馥 par la v馮é¨ation mais le lion sort du bako en rugissant sans que personne ne puisse l'atteindre et s'enfonce dans les pailles. Mais l'animal est fatigu? peut-黎re r駸ign? et s'arr黎e rapidement au bout de 200 m鑼res. Je devine sa silhouette dans la v馮é¨ation, sur mon coup de carabine il tombe, roule mais s'enfonce nouveau dans les pailles en rugissant. J'essaie de le contourner pas la gauche pensant qu'il ferait face aux autres chasseurs mais il m'attend les yeux dans les yeux, je fais quelques pas pour assurer mon tir et 15 m鑼res environ la mire de mon arme est entre ses yeux jaunes qui me fixent une derni鑽e fois. Le grand lion tombe et ne se relé’era plus. Bamara akwe awe patron. Une longue traque pleine de suspens et d'駑otions venait de s'achever. Elle a resserr les liens de notre 駲uipe.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Hamp et D駑 arrivent tout sourire. Accroupi pr鑚 de son lion, la main sur sa t黎e Hamp s'exclame "oh my God", qu'il est beau (3 m鑼res pour 200 kilogrammes), il remercie chaleureusement toute l'駲uipe dans un silence religieux.

watermark.php

Sur le chemin du retour nous rencontrons trois troupeaux de buffles dans la plaine de Ndiri, ils resteront sans bouger, comme pour saluer une derni鑽e fois le Ma?re de la plaine.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg