Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
I just got my Cape Grysbuck and Red Duiker back! So I’m at 6 of the Tiny Ten. It’s killing me to think how much longer it’s going to take!
(From left: Klipspringer, Cape Grysbuck, Damara Dik Dik, Duiker, Steinbeck, & Red Duiker)
C94C2ED3-435D-4EED-BC10-069BE92CF685.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Philip,
I am just getting started on my Tiny Ten. Got the Steinbeck, & Red Duiker on my last trip. Next trip will be hunting the Klipspringer, Cape Grysbuck, Grey (Common) Duiker.

I am doing full body mounts on a habitat pedestal. My two are at the taxidermist now.

I love to see them come to a mouth call! Not sure I will try for all ten but would love to hunt Dik Dik, Blue Duiker and some of the center African duikers.

@Justbryan I was going to make a comment involving the "Grapes of Wrath" or "Of Mice and Men" but I will restrain myself. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Very nice Phillip. Thus far only four (Oribi, Suni, Red, and Common) and should I make it to Zambia in August, I hope to add a blue. I have taken several Common, but only have a skull from one of them. Probably will never finish the other half, but they are a fascinating group of animals.

Duiker.jpg

duiker2.jpg

@Justbryan I was going to make a comment involving the "Grapes of Wrath" or "Of Mice and Men" but I will restrain myself. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Very nice Phillip. Thus far only four (Oribi, Suni, Red, and Common) and should I make it to Zambia in August, I hope to add a blue. I have taken several Common, but only have a skull from one of them. Probably will never finish the other half, but they are a fascinating group of animals.

View attachment 387115

View attachment 387116
@Red Leg
Very nice display as well!
Did Mrs. Redleg have to stand on your shoulders to get that first pic?!

Cool! Thanks for sharing

:ROFLMAO: :love: There is a fortuitously placed stairwell in front of that piece of furniture.

Very nice. I like the displays. Wish I had more space to display mine..... Only 1 room where they can be shown. Oh well.. Thanks for the pics.
Bruce

Congrats!

But what you did with those hippo teeth are a sin :D :D :D :D
What do you do when you have a box full of hippo teeth? 3 hippos from my lion hunt. Had to get creative!

View attachment 387115

View attachment 387116
Nice

Very nice. I like the displays. Wish I had more space to display mine..... Only 1 room where they can be shown. Oh well.. Thanks for the pics.
Bruce
I don’t have much space for them hence the condensed display. Suni and Blue Duiker will be full body.

Red Leg, I did not get the reference at first. I just copied from Philip's miss spelling. So, I am throwing Philip under the bus.

Red Leg, "Steinbeck" may be a new exotic mouse sized antelope that only Philip and I know about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!