Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
thanksgiving.jpg

Thank you, Fellow Enthusiast!

We're off to a busy holiday season here at ASC but we wanted to ensure we took the time to let you know how thankful we are for you.
In a time when businesses are struggling to survive, we are grateful to have you as a customer. We sincerely appreciate you, your invaluable input, and of course, your loyal following whether that is through our e-mail newsletter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
Thank you for your continued business through the years. This year marks our 18th year in business and we're excited to continue introducing new products to help you put a bit of adventure in all that you do.
We wish you a great Thanksgiving tomorrow surrounded by family and friends!

Jim & Elisabeth

Jim, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope you get to have family around to help a turkey.

The same to you my friend! Both kids home from college and that is a blessing in and of itself….the rest is gravy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross