A Special Thanks from MI's Upper Peninsula

Daniel Cary

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Greetings to everyone, As this may be what I've been Searching for in the Interest of Finding insight to those experienced first Hand. I appreciate anyone's consideration as I'm an Avid Big Bore Enthusiast "A Lost Art" and a Potential Trip to the DG Continent for 2020. … Trippel River & CZ .50's ???
2016-08-22 23.33.15.jpg

Welcome to AH Daniel! You'll fit right in.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard! Hope you make it over in 2020!

Welcome aboard! Hope you make it over in 2020!
Much Obliged Sir, The wealth of knowledge shared here puts into perspective that 2021 may be in the best interest! Stay Safe & Thanks again!

Welcome , you'll love this site, lots of info!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard Daniel. I've been to Africa twice, I have a couple of larger bores i.e. three 375 H&H(s), two 404 Jeffery(s) and a 416 Rigby. I live in southeastern Michigan. If you like send me a PM with your contact info and we can converse by phone. Triple River had to tweak my CZ 550 in 404 Jeffery to get it to feed. I works just fine now.

Giday and welcome to the A H forums Daniel

Welcome to AH, Daniel!

Welcome to AH Daniel! Beautiful rifle you have there. If you're looking at planning your first trip to Africa, may I suggest you splurge for a weekend away from the cold of Michigan and come to Dallas for the DSC convention in January. You'll meet a lot of outfitters there as well as a bunch of the AH hooligans.

Welcome aboard UP'er!

Tim

Welcome to the AH community. Just returned from an annual trip just outside of Big Rapids deer hunting. You live in a beautiful area and home to some of the finest folks I’ve ever met! May you find here what gets you to Africa. You will have no regrets!

Welcome in. I'm new here like yourself and have been reading for days off and on.
Makes the planning and budgeting much easier with all the shared knowledge and experience. I'm shooting for 2021 myself for financial reasons.
Btw I live in colorado but was born a yooper as well. From Kingsford originally.

Welcome to AH the family, Daniel.

Here you will find all the information needed for a trip to the Dark Continent.

Limpopo Big Game Safaris offers Dangerous Game, Plains Game as well as Nocturnal hunting Safaris.

Please feel free to visit our website at www.lbgsafaris.com

Kind regards
Bossie, Ronel and DJ

Welcome to the forum, Daniel!
Glad to have you on board.

All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH, Daniel! This is a great place to start your research.

Welcome to AH Daniel. Nice looking rifle you have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross