A Sparrow Falls by Wilbur Smith

Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Just finished "A Sparrow Falls" WOW another good read. Not exactly a hunt story but good anyway. Now on to the next one. With all W Smith has written I've got a long read ahead of me.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Cliffy, I read his first book "When the lion feeds" in 1969. (bought at a bookstore in Nairobi if I remember correct and I still have it) Have been reading all of them when they come out since then. Apx. 15 years ago I read all the Ballentyne novels then all the Courtney novels back to back in order by date. It brought the story lines together better for me.

Smith gets carried away sometimes and things can seem far fetched but he does a real good job of tying his stories into the historical setting of Africa. I guess that why they call them historical novels. Glad to know another fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wanmeitong1

Latest profile posts

raamw wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Can you advise me to properly post pix, sometimes I get it right sometimes not
Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on Milan's profile.
I do not know where this video was posted, but I would very much like to see it.
Al Burke wrote on Milan's profile.
Hello Milan, I just watched your video on disassembling/reassembling the CZ 550. I have spent days looking for something like this. I now have no reservations taking apart my rifle. I like to do this with all my guns so I understand them "inside and out". Thank you very much for the information. It is greatly appreciated.
Al
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation