A Seventy Year Dream Come True

Hoss Delgado
You are like my grandson so l can be informal with you.
Young man , you should be ashamed of yourself . Why would anybody want to mutilate an English piece of art like that ? You will do no such thing .
Friend Rahman
If Mr Delgado did such a thing he would have to hang his head in shame. Far a lover of firearms the thought should never have entered his head. That would be akin to rechambering a 375 Holland and Holland to 378 weatherby. PURE SACRILEGIOUS.
CHEERS MY FRIEND
Bob Nelson.

Hey Bob, you really are catching up on some old posts. I dont think Mr Kawshik Rahman @Kawshik Rahman has been writing of late. I think the trolls gave him the shits and he has taken leave.
Apoarently he is ok i mentioned him to the other 2 indian fellows that write here.
Maybe we can start a petition to get him back.
I think he was the first of these three gentleman to write about their time as Shikari or Proffessional Hunters.
There are many here who enjoyed his stories.
With a bit of luck the Major @Major Khan will encourage him to have a look here and see his writing gets a lot of interest

I agree, it is nice idea!
numerous signatures of forum members, can encourage mr rahman to get back to forum.

Hey Bob, you really are catching up on some old posts. I dont think Mr Kawshik Rahman @Kawshik Rahman has been writing of late. I think the trolls gave him the shits and he has taken leave.
Apoarently he is ok i mentioned him to the other 2 indian fellows that write here.
I think he was the first of these three gentleman to write about their time as Shikari or Proffessional Hunters.
There are many here who enjoyed his stories.
With a bit of luck the Major @Major Khan will encourage him to have a look here and see his writing gets a lot of interest
CBH
I agree Chris I do enjoy these gentmens reminiscences of the old days, they are truly enlightening. We are bless to have gentlemen such as these. Yes Friend Rahman should come and write moe I agree.
Cheers mate Bob

A bespoke gun fitting of a fine gentleman like the Major. I do hope he is just taking a break and will return with more glorious stories. For someone born too late to have hunted India, I find the stories both fascinating and educational.

Kwashik Rahman.............you breathed some new life into this forum. There is always someone who is dogmatic...."always do this"...."this is the best"....."never do it your way"....etc. Be of good cheer. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. ...keep posting.......................we miss you!
your friend...................Bill

Mr Rahman,
Your stories have always been entertaining and genuine. I have learned much from you and was always entertained. Thank you very much for sharing with us! I did not realize that you were no longer participating on this forum. Please reconsider, your friends miss you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg