AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
You are on a Horse, galloping at a constant speed.

On your right side is a sharp drop off.

And on your left side is an Elephant traveling at the same speed as you.

Directly in front of you is a galloping Kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it.

Behind you is a Lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Get your drunk ass off the merry-go-round.

whahahahahahah good one !!!!! whooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

First I ll wait until it stops !

:clap::clap::clap:

Remember this advice Spike!!

i have taken my time replying as i am waiting for my lawyers instructions !!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:laughing::beer:

As a Shit House Lawyer My advice is to help all you drunk ass friends get off to. :laughing::beer:

:thumb: Good one Buff-Buster

:biggrin2::crazylol:
i have taken my time replying as i am waiting for my lawyers instructions !!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:laughing::beer:

He might reply Spike if you get him off the merry-go-round. Being a lawyer, he might be doing something else to the horse instead of riding it!...lol

Is this the same guy that gave marital advice about hanging bras in the bar? I would wonder which bar he has been admitted to.

Is this the same guy that gave marital advice about hanging bras in the bar? I would wonder which bar he has been admitted to.

hey wayne the wife was only piss-d off because i forgot to have one of hers hanging there , trouble is i found the HUNTING for different ones required more skill and cunning!! :p;):laughing::beer:

Hope I can remember this one around the campfire!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg