A New Ocean Is Forming In Africa

As a practicing geologist, I would say plate tectonics has taken the place of continental drift as a theory.

The rift valley in East Africa is purely extensional, and if it does not fail in a few million years, will become a separate micro continent. Hey, more places to hunt if they don’t go the way of Madagascar legally…

Californias San Andreas is a strike slip/translational fault system, moving north/north west. LA will end up by San Fransico or Seattle in another 60 million years and hunting or firearms regulations will not be any more liberal.

Just thought I’d clear that up. Either way, some errant geo will write a paper how humans have influenced the inevitable…
As a practicing geologist, do you see any chance Californicate could brake off from the free US due to a massive earthquake and become it’s own island before 60 million years so we’d all get to clap? LOL

Looks like that worthless property I bought from that Somali prince may be worth something after all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois