A man and his dog, lets see yours

EBF8993C-9676-41C1-B48A-B83C3F357E89.jpeg
77FD4935-7317-419B-8882-E2AE2A2DF60D.jpeg
Here is my brother and Murphy the Brittney spaniel hunting chukars this past weekend. The point yielded birds, the shooting did not. I traded for murph as a pup and trained him the first year, then gave him to my brothers boy when he graduated high school. Now I still get to hunt behind him

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my hunting dog the only thing she hunts is a soft spot to lay down and fart,but she will go anywhere anytime any weather she is a rescue dog.

Here's mine, a Pudelpointer named Chewie. Hunts land or water for birds, points upland birds, tracks most anything, retrieves to hand, and defends our camp from bears. He's a good companion in the bush or at home.

P1000032.JPG
L1340030.JPG
IMG_5254.JPG

Great stuff guys!

Looks like a wolf

My two dogs Johnny (English pointer) now deceased and Spot (German wire hair) now much older outside Yellowstone in Montana. Yes I bought them already named. They probably had 50,000 miles in back seat of my truck.
Larrydogs.jpg

Ollie, my fifth lab. Great kid dog. Good hunting buddy.

824AEAD7-1C0D-48EC-B0F0-2CBE35C85DBC.jpeg
57383555-229C-43AE-9EA1-874930AE10D1.jpeg

This is yesterday and the first outing for these two. Rossi is my pointing black lack and Judge is my chesapeake bay retriever. I knocked down a pair of passing canada geese, one on land the other into the river. What happened next was all a big circus, but we did recover both geese and this story will get retold for many years to come. Was pleased with the young dogs-Rossi is just over two and Judge not even a year old yet, but there is much more training to be done on my part!
resize the dogs.JPG

One more..

3B25E3A3-7E85-4C17-AE9F-1963AC7B6000.jpeg

JB, I think she wants to go chase a bird!

We saved the leg bones from Dad’s moose for Bailey. She loves it!

4158E7D6-FE75-471D-B7B1-345ACFCA954A.jpeg

I must be getting soft in my old age. Here is our new hunting dog Stella. She hunts for a lap to curl up in.
IMG_1320.JPG
IMG_1321.JPG

Beautiful!

What a beauty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross