A man and his dog, lets see yours

B2DB92D5-0E0D-4E8C-A59E-7A49EE265695.jpeg

Here is our girl!
Skadi in Norwegian it stands for Goddess of Winter

Great thread, here’s my girl Kendall, got her at 8 weeks old and she just turned 10 in July, she was born on the same day as my dad so that was extra special. She doesn’t have much of any hunting instinct, it’s a running family joke. But she has the sweetest disposition one could ask for in a four legged companion.

upload_2019-9-29_16-44-21.jpeg

Here she is giving me the stink eye waiting for her walk!

upload_2019-9-29_16-43-51.jpeg

She loves opening Christmas presents (hers and innocent bystanders presents too).

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter was here last week and we went looking at some game camera sites at a natural creek waterhole in the bush at home. She loves my dogs and asked me to use her phone to take a few pics of her with my old dog.
Its a nice photo imo. Old dog loves the attention that my kids give him/them.

ay and old dog little dam.jpg

IMG_4104.JPG

I would like to post another man’s dog, as I fell in love with him on my safari last month.
IMG_0890.JPG

Stitch is a 10 yr old Irish Terrier. He belongs to my PH Marco. His demeanor is infectious. Happy, attentive, loving, and smart! World class tracker. I have already started the process of finding a pup of this breed. That is after Marco turned down my offer of swapping my $2500 Swarovski binos for Stitch. If he had said yes, Stitch was flying back to the states in business class as my therapy companion.

Princess Bride and Charlie Cornbread
IMG_2334.jpeg

Me and the Red Dawg going to Colorado
IMG_8026.jpeg

All beautiful pups!

There are Dog People...and there are cat people.

YOU...are not funny.

:A Banana:

Now, is that Ontario Canada or Ontario SoCal? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg