A lifelong dream fulfilled

Congrats, nice bear! Best summer sausage I’ve ever made was from bear meat. Enjoy

Nice bear, nice rifle. Well done

Congrats on your lifelong dream black bear!

My problem with some of my lifelong dream hunts is that they are above my pay grade or higher on the mountain than I can now climb.
Thank you kindly.

I have many a dream hunt that currently reside well above my pay grade, but there are adventures to be had if one is looking. I understand what you mean about the mountains, apparently they are eroding over time, but not at the same pace as the cartilage in my knees!

Thank you for sharing your hunt!
You have a wonderful rifle, and a wonderful Bear now.
Please post some pics of the skull and the rug as soon they will be ready!
Thank you Phil, it may take a year or more but I will certainly post photos when I have a finished product!

Congrats, nice bear! Best summer sausage I’ve ever made was from bear meat. Enjoy
Thanks! I am looking forward to it! I have had some bear pepperoni sticks a buddy did that were great, can't wait for summer sausage.

Waidmannsheil on a nice bear! And a very pretty rifle that is!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,