Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Republic of Congo, Canada
This article was published in African Hunter magazine last year. It was truly an experience of a lifetime.

Page 01.PNG
Page 02.PNG
Page 03.PNG
Page 04.PNG
Page 05.PNG

I think of Cam often, he was truly a great adventurer. I will always be grateful for the experience that he facilitated for me.

Mike, thanks so much for sharing this, and for sharing it with so many. I suspect all of us have those one or two experiences that transcend all others. This was clearly one of those.

Thank you sir for sharing! Sad to lose such a person of character.

Thank you for sharing, Cam sounds like he was a wonderful friend

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the post Mike, I had the honor of guiding Cam on a whitetail hunt in Texas back in the 80's. This was shortly after my first safari to Zim and we had three great days of hunting and sharing stories that November.

Thank you posting! I was enthralled with this story. You guys are hardcore!

Sorry to hear about Cam's passing, what a loss for the hunting community, wildlife, and the truly wild places.

Wonderful story, thank you for posting! I thoroughly enjoyed it :) (y)

Great story, thanks for sharing !

Fantastic story of an amazing trip. You got to experience one of the last true adventures and handled the situation extremely well.

Thanks for sharing your story.

I appreciate all of the comments and would like to thank Jerome for allowing me to post the article and Ant Williams with African Hunter magazine for permission to reprint the article in its entirety, saving me from having to rewrite it.

Great hunting story! Quite the adventure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,