Europe
Asia/M.East
DSCN3112_zps3992b36f.jpg
DSCN3079_zpsc1e64028.jpg
DSCN3083_zps5b0f17bf.jpg
DSCN3075_zps64eb19f9.jpg
DSCN3068_zps501f4f81.jpg
DSCN3071_zps5e34fcee.jpg

CREATED AT THE ARTISTRY OF WILDLIFE 2 Oklahoma locked whitetails. A Beautiful piece we custom built exclusively for one of our our clients in Oklahoma. Taken by his teenage son. One buck was dead the 140 class deer the other still alive when he encountered him. The dead buck had been dead approx. 4-5 days and over half consumed by coyotes with the deer still locked up with the 160 buck. Now their fight will live forever in their home and in their memories and we wanted to share it with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought drool could be artistic, I stand corrected. Great stuff as usual Dennis!

And who else do you know that COULD make drool Artistic Phil? Thanks LOL

PS I just gave 3 couples interested in a safari your STUFF ! and are starting to talk about 3 lions from Hartzview! Say Hi to Jacques. Is he coming to Grand Rapids in January? They MAY want to do a meeting.

And who else do you know that COULD make drool Artistic Phil? Thanks LOL

PS I just gave 3 couples interested in a safari your STUFF ! and are starting to talk about 3 lions from Hartzview! Say Hi to Jacques. Is he coming to Grand Rapids in January? They MAY want to do a meeting.

Awesome, thanks for the referral! I just talked to Jacques this morning to discuss U.S. plans and yes he was planning a trip to Michigan, I presume Grand Rapids as this is where he normally goes. I believe this is planned to take place between DSC and the SCI convention.

I'll pass this on to Jacques. His grandmother just passed away and the funeral will actually be in just a few hours from now, so it may be a couple of days before I get confirmation on when he'll be there.

Thanks again!

Thanks I hope they decide to do this . It's for 2016 way in advance but I told them I would hope if J makes it here they meet him.

It's just a 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive over to the show from my place.

Thanks I hope they decide to do this . It's for 2016 way in advance but I told them I would hope if J makes it here they meet him.

It's just a 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive over to the show from my place.

Actually it's not too far in advance, 2015 is pretty full. I expect at the shows to be booking primarily for 2016.

Mighty nice. I especially like the detail of the saliva hanging in mid-air/dripping from the mouth.

Ok how did you make the drool? Cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois