Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, SSAA
Hunted
Australia, NZ, Fiji, Namibia
Just found out I will be in Vegas at a conference from the 21st until the 26th of October

Sunday the 21st, Thursday and Friday the 25th and 26th are my free days

What should I do while there? I was thinking of spending some time at bass pro on the Sunday, but what should i do on the Thursday and Friday

I know its too late to organise a hunt, and time is too short, but a coyote in the desert would be epic

any suggestions?

Ya might have a hard time checking into a high rise hotel in Vegas with a rifle these days! A lot of wide open country around there to shoot some dogs though! Make sure to go eat at Capo’s on Sahara while you are there! Sausage and peppers are unbelievably delicious!

Ha, yep, wont be bringing a rifle

Is there any outfitters in Vegas or surrounds?

Maybe touch base with this guy at Silver Grand Outfitters, he is right there in Henderson, NV.
Bruce Hudson
SilverGrand Outfitters
1268 Seminole Lane
Henderson, NV. 89015
(702) 743-8389
azbiggamelv@hotmail.com
Licensed in "ALL" of Nevada and Arizona
with Special Use Permits in place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate, i got in touch with him, but he can only do an upland bird hunt.

Ill keep looking.

@Newboomer is out in Nevada and might be able to help.

Just an update on this, I ended up doing a day out calling coyotes with Silver Grand outfitters. he offered a bird hunt first, but was more than happy to take me out looking for coyotes

Tough conditions where we went, with the wind coming up, and most of the water points being dry, but had a great day and got a nice one.

unfortunately it wouldnt come into shotgun range so i hit it with a rifle, but the skin was too torn up to be saved.

some sensational scenery out there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrederickD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross