Good luck.

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 8.45.57 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 8.45.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 8.45.58 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
19 is still there for 5#.

Maybe if a few gents didn't broadcast it worldwide you might have a chance to purchase some. It's not being selfish it's just being smarter. Darwin would approve fully.

That is fine I am good with powders. Will wait till for everything to be normal. Good with primers as well. Too busy working so not doing much of range time. It is not a must for me. As a matter of fact I am going to reduce my collection. Getting to that point looking for retirement life.
Krish

Maybe if a few gents didn't broadcast it worldwide you might have a chance to purchase some. It's not being selfish it's just being smarter. Darwin would approve fully.
On the other hand, if "gents" stay quiet and not give heads ups to friends, someone else gets the goodies. I think its great that members are not selfish and willing to let others know whats out there when they find it.

I'll take the RL 15!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,