Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Just saw this video and thought it was fantastic. Narration sounds like Ivan Carter. It took awhile to load, but be patient it is worth it. Watch it and share it is all I can say.

very effective,but why here?abc,nbc,cbs,cnn,fox,we already know the problems,get this to the fence straddlers.THE PUBLIC,here is preaching to the choir.

I'm sure it is being shared everywhere it can be. Why here? So anyone can copy the youtube URL and send/share wherever they want.

Sharing this important message with everyone I know.

I'm sure it is being shared everywhere it can be. Why here? So anyone can copy the youtube URL and send/share wherever they want.

I just shared to Facebook and twitter, with hash tags that people might pick up.

Wouldn't have done that if I hadn't seen it here. :E Hmmm:

Thanks Philip.

gents - you will be pleased to hear that the video is being distributed to all CITES delegates - thats 2500 of them that are in session right now - the goal of posting it here is to give everyone the chance to share and distribute it as far and wide as possible -

you will notice that there are no credits at all - thats on purpose to try and encourage wider sharing -
if anyone would like a version to put on their won youtube , please email em and i will be happy to share a version with you -

we need to be educating people on what really happens when you stop hunting .

thank you -

Thank you Mr. Carter for both the posting and your insight here.

Wow! What a fantastic video. It's deserves a wide audience. I am not sure how YouTube works, but if we all go one and "like" it, does it automatically get more publicity?

Thank you Ivan Carter. I very much appreciate your efforts!

Phil, thanks for posting the video.

Ivan, thanks for putting it together and making it available to us. Very well done!

very effective,but why here?abc,nbc,cbs,cnn,fox,we already know the problems,get this to the fence straddlers.THE PUBLIC,here is preaching to the choir.

Choir needs to take it home and practice with their friends, acquaintances and see if you can get it on CNN, etc. :

Thank you for sharing the video!

Thanks for posting this video. I posted it to my page and sent it on to my friends.

@PHOENIX PHIL thanks for sharing!
@Ivan Carter thanks for making such a great video with such an important message.

I often hear that people need to set a aide their emotions about hunting and look at the facts. I think this video really captures that in the facts there are great emotions. The despair of the poor poacher that cane find food because he's wiped out the local animal population. The pride of the conservationists helping rebuild free roaming animal populations. The anger at organized criminal poaching of elephant and rhino.

Bravo on an excellent video. I'll be sharing this for sure!

Wow! Well done Ivan Carter et al.
This is what we all need to be posting to FB etc. Not questionable videos the antis put out to try to bait us into criticizing one another. I wonder if Christina will post this to her FB page? I certainly hope so.
Regards,
Philip

Wow! Well done Ivan Carter et al.
This is what we all need to be posting to FB etc. Not questionable videos the antis put out to try to bait us into criticizing one another. I wonder if Christina will post this to her FB page? I certainly hope so.
Regards,
Philip

She already did so yesterday evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross