Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
Couple week´s a go I was finishing the last dove hunt of this year with a group from the States.......taking advantage of this We take the chance to filming a institutional video of Mg hunting where I work, and the photographer, videographer and friend of mine was doing it for us.

An afternoon when We arrived to the lodge after the shooting day, We went to the kitchen looking for something cold to drink, when through the window I could see a Brocket in the garden, wich is totally unusual.......quickly my friend got the camera and the right lens and We move to the garden access while the brocket start´s to walk to the bottom of the yard......He was abble to get a couple of pics of the deer.

Representative trophy about 8 or 9 centimeters with a wound in a ear

The shoot was taken with a Cannon Mark 3 and Sigma lenses 150-600

Sacha web.JPG

And a good pair of balls also........:ROFLMAO:

I hope you enjoy the pic guy´s......

See you....!!!!

Love the photo! Nice work.

Well done Rockett .
He,s got balls coming into the garden alright .
I dont know the trophy size of these deer but you could mount his nuts !!:E Big Grin::E Big Grin:

Well done Rockett .
He,s got balls coming into the garden alright .
I dont know the trophy size of these deer but you could mount his nuts !!:E Big Grin::E Big Grin:

You are tremendously right Dory......is a decent trophy but this little guy has the balls of a size of a Cape Buffalo nuts......:ROFLMAO:

Great photo sir!

I want a picture of @dory mounting his nuts! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing

Nice specimen and great catch in the garden.

Thanks for sharing.

Very cool man. After hunting Roe the little deer species have started to interest me. Is there anywhere an American can go on a reasonable Brocket deer hunt with decent success?

Very cool man. After hunting Roe the little deer species have started to interest me. Is there anywhere an American can go on a reasonable Brocket deer hunt with decent success?

Hi Erik......unfortunatelly in Argentina this trophy is not able to be exported any more.....anyway you can check a couple of operations in Mexico, Yucatan and check Global Sporting Safaris in Campeche area.......thanks for the comment.....

Thanks for sharing Rocket. He does have quite "the pair of balls".
Hope the video and photography helps your business grow.

R.

Ballsy buck indeed. Great photo. Good job getting it done when the opportunity arose. Bruce

Hi Erik......unfortunatelly in Argentina this trophy is not able to be exported any more.....anyway you can check a couple of operations in Mexico, Yucatan and check Global Sporting Safaris in Campeche area.......thanks for the comment.....
Thank for the info! I'll check into it.

His cohones remind me of the duikers trapped near my village in Zaire, (Bandundu Region) when I was a Peace Corps volunteer nearly 30yrs ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg