Glenn Slaven

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
I said I was done buying guns for a while until I got some stuff paid off. But then...my curiosity got to me and I made one too many phone calls and found the second 9.3 Sisk that Charlie had made was for sale. The price was right and came with does, a bunch of brass, and bullets. Still need to get rings to mount a scope and take it out to play. It’s going to get a new, more traditional bolt handle and a new stock eventually. This is the picture the previous owner sent me (I don’t do leather work).

Big bonus for me was that he already had loads worked up for it, so that should save me some time and money.

AC514C03-6561-4C63-B690-14F09645FD84.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree on the tacti-cool bolt handle! I believe the 9.3 Sisk is the 8RM necked up to .366 the 350 mag necked up is the 9.3 BS if memory serves me.

I'm new to the 9.3X62mm caliber, thanks to Tradex in Canada. I bought a 1958 mfg Husqvarna 1600, put a 3-9 Leopold on it, and for the first time in my life got an exact bullseye on target at 100 meters. I then shot 3 more with less than 1" moa. Shooting PRVI 286 bullets with fairly stout RL15 load. I am very impressed, wish I had known about this mid bore earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross