Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
lion.jpg
Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

This week we added over 80 Exclusive Knives from Arno Bernard to our website. The new additions span our Dagga Boy, Heritage, Marquis, and Steak Knife Collections. The Steak Knives include a presentation box and the remaining knives featured here include a sheath to make sure it stays by his side.

With the ability to personalize many of these knives with Dad's name, you can give the perfect Father's Day gift this year. If you choose to engrave your gift, be sure to order in the next 24 hours to ensure we have time to customize the knife and ship it to you in time.

bongo.jpg
BONGO
in Kudu Bone
The Bongo is a very efficient drop point design that is perfect for medium-sized game. A "go-to" knife for any whitetail, elk, or medium plains game excursion.

View Collection

marmoset.jpg
MARMOSET
in Warthog Tusk
Great for use on fowl but with a bit more belly than the Bateleur, we like to think of the Marmoset as a trout and deer design. Perfect for processing small game and fowl, it also excels as a beautiful EDC.

View Collection

squirrel.jpg
SQUIRREL
in Mammoth Molar
These razor-sharp knives are small enough to put in a shirt pocket so you will always have one of these handy knives within easy reach. Also great for detailed caping work on the face and around the horns as these little scalpels can get into hard-to-reach spots.

View Collection

Good hunting
Jim & Elisabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross