Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
North Amercian Hunting Club , SCI Life Menber National , NRA Life Member
Hunted
Africa , Canada, Mexico
Went to the eastren cape in April on my list was a caracal. The dogs were sent out every morning. the first morning we gave it 4 hrs then went looking for other animals. The dogs contined for a few more hrs. The dog man was Jeff Ford , he is good at his job. this happened for 8 days the one morning about 7:30 we got a call they had one treed miles away and the race was on.
The Ph did'nt scare me but one time I came off the seat on the dirt road. Made to the cat it was still treed , had many others in the past days that did'nt stay treed.
when I was at the tree where the cat was I knew it was a big one . I shot it with a Bretta shot gun, I like that because it did not mess up the cape . this was my first caracal and they said it was the biggest in along time.
I will be back and mabe do that again.

Attachments

• DSC00373.jpg
    DSC00373.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 134
Pretty cat.
Sounds like the car ride might have a place at Disney world.
Congrats on your trophy.

It's a great trophy! Congrats!

Congrats on your fine trophy! they remind me of a mini mountain lion I'm going to look into adding one of those to the list.

that is a big cat...good job..

I have to admit I am a bit jealous. Caracal was high on my list. Congrats, sounds like he was well earned.

Huge cat, congratulations !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross