7lb 5oz Titanium Satterlee 375 H&H

Where do I send my money????!!!!
Yeah, real shocker to read that. :rolleyes:

@Stuart Satterlee
I also found your website.
You should consider putting a link to it in your signature.
Nice rifles and I believe they are very reasonably priced for custom work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me to discuss.
Hi @Stuart Satterlee, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hi @Stuart Satterlee, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
Ok, will do.

Stunning level of quality builds Stuart.
The very first English express styled .375 is, in my eyes, the perfect combination of function, practicality and usability.
I wish these were around 15 years or more ago when i was professionally guiding buffalo hunts in the Tropics.

Long distance, foot walking hunts across dry, Sun parched black-soil plains in scorching heat screamed for the use of stable, light-weight hunting rifles.

These examples would have fit the bill perfectly.

Congrats, keep up the magnificent work and do know that there still are hunters that appreciate these specific builds.

I am reasonably certain a buddy of mine in Sydney has one of your firearms.

Best regards.

Beautiful work! Love the recoil pad.

No doubt Satterlee makes the finest custom sporting rifles a fella can commission.

If I could afford it, I’d have eight or ten of em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg