Website
www.safaricoafrica.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA & CHASA
Hunted
DRC, Tazania, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia
Offering a 7 day buffalo hunt on our 12000 acre ranch again.

Mature bull not exceeding 40"
7 days
Pick up at airport included.
All meals included as well as soft drinks.
Below a few pics.
If you want more info, please message me or email me at info@safaricoafrica.com

$6750.

Big variety of other species available like kudu, sable, nyala, waterbuck, hartebeest, gemsbuck, blue wildebeest, impala, blesbuck, springbuck and more.

This offer is valid for 2022/3.

IMG_20220819_091539_911.jpg
IMG-20220818-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20220818-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20220818-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20220818-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20220818-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20220818-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20220818-WA0015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
full

That is a great offer, where is your location?

Can you post some pictures of bulls available that are under the 40” maximum.? The pictures of the live bulls look well over 40”. Can you upgrade the bull to over 40” for an additional cost?

Great offer.............some fine bulls in the photo. Thanks for posting.................FWB

This is a great offer and great price. I hunted with James last year on a similar offer an had an amazing experience/hunt. Almost tempted to book again for 2023. James believes in hunting buffalo with your feet, and that the hunt should be done up close and personal. He’s not one of those PH’s who will shoot to shoot, or make sure you kill your animal. He has ZERO desire to kill your animal for you and doesn’t want to take that away from you unless he absolutely needs to for safety. At under 10 yards I was able to get 2 shots off, and 2 more at a little longer distances, and I’m not even sure James had his rifle up (I was too preoccupied to look).

James, did y’all ever connect with either of those broken horned bulls?

@Mtn_Infantry … thanks for the added comments, your boots on the ground experience really helps when a Hunter is researching through the many reputable & quality Outfitters posting on AH.

I also read your testimonial on their site - good stuff! A Buff Hunt will be a Special Hunt for me & a Hunt I can only afford afew times in my life so right people - right place vitally important to planning.

Equally excellent @Safari Co. Africa Buff Bull offer!

Happy Trails

Last edited:
I've taken my first step towards a buffalo hunt. I just bought an 80 lb bow, just for a buff hunt.
Not sure if this hunt can be done with a bow, but I'll send you a PM.

This is a great offer and great price. I hunted with James last year on a similar offer an had an amazing experience/hunt. Almost tempted to book again for 2023. James believes in hunting buffalo with your feet, and that the hunt should be done up close and personal. He’s not one of those PH’s who will shoot to shoot, or make sure you kill your animal. He has ZERO desire to kill your animal for you and doesn’t want to take that away from you unless he absolutely needs to for safety. At under 10 yards I was able to get 2 shots off, and 2 more at a little longer distances, and I’m not even sure James had his rifle up (I was too preoccupied to look).

James, did y’all ever connect with either of those broken horned bulls?
Thanks Billy...we found the old trouble maker... unfortunately another bull killed him in a fight. Sad.

I've taken my first step towards a buffalo hunt. I just bought an 80 lb bow, just for a buff hunt.
Not sure if this hunt can be done with a bow, but I'll send you a PM.
Of course it can be done. A great challenge!

IMG-20180608-WA0007.jpg

Thanks Billy...we found the old trouble maker... unfortunately another bull killed him in a fight. Sad.
Too bad, I was trying to convince my dad to go back for redemption.

Very tempting offer 12,000 acres is a good chunk of property.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you