.600 Nitro Pistol

Brent in Az

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
Anybody think this had a full charge of powder?

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 8.52.34 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yip no medication for that....his low centre off gravity prevented him from landing on his ass....

Sometimes you just have to wonder ..... why? I ran into some guys locally who were out with a 375H&H pistol and wanted me to shoot it. Well I was born but it wasn't yesterday, I politely passed on that, watched one of them shoot it and it was obvious that was a good decision on my part.

Ive seen that video before. Seems like a much bigger load.....or a weak grip. LOL.
Dont think I'd want to shoot it.

His grip and stance is the problem not the gun, if your going to shoot something big learn how

Just a novelty stunt for video fame- think about it... a 600 NE in a T/C Contender?? A greatly reduced load might be doable- but this appears to be a full power load. This video is a few years old. IIRC I watched a different shooter try the same thing, same gun and with the same result. You'd have to question their IQ... especially if they had any firearms knowledge and after watching someone else try it. Lucky someone didn't get the thing imbedded into their forehead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg